Video of a bunch of pussies in “action”

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Disgusting - total fucking pussies - you cannot rely on the police anymore for anything but a speeding ticket - I am a concealed carry now and not afraid to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Disgusting - total fucking pussies - you cannot rely on the police anymore for anything but a speeding ticket
It‘s been that way for a very, very long time. (Forever) Ask a cop. Bottom line is no one is defending you and yours but you and yours. Cops show up to put an outline around your body, take some pictures, call the coroner and write reports. Maybe they put your killer in jail like about 50% of the time. But you’re still dead. Then in a few years they’ll let him out.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Because the cops stopped anyone trying to do their own work

And as much as I hate to say it, this is related to things like this. That does not in any way absolve the cops for being fucking pussies and not doing their jobs. Not a single one should ever work again

Wat?
This seems like a weird protester vs victim beef re: a different incident in a different state, why post in this thread? What kinda false equivalency are you attempting to draw?

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Because the cops stopped anyone trying to do their own work

And as much as I hate to say it, this is related to things like this. That does not in any way absolve the cops for being fucking pussies and not doing their jobs. Not a single one should ever work again

In this case the cops did the right thing. The dude was a maniac who had just been shooting at the woman and was acting crazy with a gun, so the po-po sniper capped his ass.

Then they had a vigil for the guy who got shot, instead of a celebration for the woman who lived, who was justifiably pissed.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot