Verdict reached

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think everyone is a little racist by definition...including people of all races. We all make general assumptions for any number of reasons and it sucks but if you are a complete person you work on it. If I were though it would be a big problem in my social circle being that many of my golf partners and neighbors are from the music business or ex athletes. I don't tip toe around race though because it's unnecessary and I'm not insecure enough that I feel like I have to project some faux wokeness or racial harmony bonfides. This comes from actual experience working with and socializing with people of diverse backgrounds, not experiencing them online through Twitter and social media like you do. Believe it or not black peole don't need to be treated differently, treated with kid gloves, or pandered to. Perhaps instead of avoiding them you could let your guard down and just treat people like people.
Has anyone other than Skully kicked a black man in the head?

Edit: or was it a black woman?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Has anyone other than Skully kicked a black man in the head?

Edit: or was it a black woman?
I will kick anyone in the head who fucks with my family. Brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Haitian...doesn’t matter. I’m an equal opportunity defender of my family.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Last of the Mohicans is one of my favriots
grapedrink,

Why do you hate ze bleu hair?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are "these people" all over the place by and large. You can move to Pebble Beach or Martha's Vineyard if you've got the loot and turn the Chauvins into Epsteins.

Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
George Floyd's family had a lot of nice things to say about him. Just like Von Meister's family will probably have nice things to say about him.
when that time comes

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Can we also talk about the “helmet“ mandate on that trail head and how it infringes on my freeeeeeeeeeedumb??

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Did Jacuzzi Booty move to Floriduh? Might need to send Wardo down there to take care of business.
Casey Anthony was in Florida - Orange County to be specific. Everywhere Orange County goes, there Orange County is. OC life might not be the life for Wardo. I can promise you there are no icicles handy.

Reactions: $kully

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
George Floyd breaking into a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach while demanding money or prescription drugs.
She was pregnant. He put the gun to her baby bump because he believed in choice and he wanted her to know he was willing to help in that regard.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
People murdered by police may have been shitbags. I have no opinion about George Floyd. Doesn't matter if I did, or who does. No one should be murdered by the state. Good verdict. I hope it stands.