Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
This headline/quote sounds like a bit much to me. The darkest days of the pandemic were back in March/April 2020 when this thing ripped through the vulnerable/elderly like wildfire. Stories of remaining WWII vets dying.
There's some hyperbole there to be sure. But I appreciate her perspective and approach. One of the reasons she labels these the dark days is the simple fact that the suffering happening now - in Louisiana for example - is completely preventable...yet here we are.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
In your analogy, I’ve already stopped at the stop light by getting a vaccine. I’ve done my part and everything in my power to prevent the spread :poke: Its up to the unvaccinated to also stop at the traffic light, which is primarily for their own good at this point.

Why so bad at comparisons?
Do you enjoy shooting yourself in the dick?

If the unvaccinated blow the traffic light, they're likely to kill someone else besides themselves.

You are proving my point.

Why always so sucky at valid comparisons?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
grapedrink said:
If an unvaccinated person wants to enter a restaurant or grocery store, that is their choice, so I’m not sure how vaccinated people with “passports” are even relevant to the discussion :unsure:
No, it's not their choice BECAUSE THEY ARE HARMING OTHER PEOPLE

not just themselves.

What's wrong with you? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
No, it's not their choice BECAUSE THEY ARE HARMING OTHER PEOPLE

not just themselves.

What's wrong with you? :unsure:

Its really not so simple, you are painting with too broad of a brush that you claim you don't like. Just like every car that goes through a red light doesn't harm someone, the uninoculated don't harm people everytime they walk in a store.

At this point if someone is an at risk person and you aren't taking the proper precautions (shot, mask, avoiding crowds) then that's on them.

I'll ask this again cause it went unanswered..

The expieremental product reduces your chances of becoming seriously ill, if you are at risk of becoming seriously ill , and thats great. But if the virus is still going to spread amongst everyone, shot or no shot, why does someone who is statistically not at risk of becoming seriously ill have to take an expieremental medicine?

Last edited: