Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
It's not about the Constitution....it's about basic human rights.....

....and it's a trap....

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I would love to see the rates of serious complications, hospitalizations, and deaths for any of the vaccines, now that about 100M people have been jabbed, and see how that data compares with actual Covid. I am guessing that the vaccines are multiple orders of magnitude less.

In the USA you have about a 9.6% chance of getting Covid (a serious disease), 1.2% chance of being hospitalized because of Covid, and .17% chance of dying from Covid.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I would love to see the rates of serious complications, hospitalizations, and deaths for any of the vaccines, now that about 100M people have been jabbed, and see how that data compares with actual Covid. I am guessing that the vaccines are multiple orders of magnitude less.
Guessing is not knowing. I posted the rates for Bell's Palsy in the Lancet article I linked for the mRNA vaccines. The others (Johnson and Johnson/Astra Zeneca) seem to be safer, or are at least a known, traditional vaccine technology.

In the USA you have about a 9.6% chance of getting Covid (a serious disease), 1.2% chance of being hospitalized because of Covid, and .17% chance of dying from Covid.
As you well know, much depends on your age and waistline.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Unbelievably hypocritical statement since you want others to get the vaccine so you can be protected. If it weren't for double-standards, you'd have none at all.
What a backward, upside down, back to front view of the world.

It's not all about you dummy.

When you live in a society, you have responsibility towards others.

You are not free to harm other people.

Refusing to get vaccinated because some quack told you that the government will install a microchip in you in order to control you, is exactly that - harming others.

So yes, refusing to get vaccinated is a selfish act.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
At this point, the hell does the constitution have to do with anything anyways? Who cares? We need to come up with a new standard for whether or not a rule or requirement is acceptable.

What do you mean when you say "bio-passport"? And enforced?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You mean travel to other countries?

You mean private businesses?

It seems like they can do what they want?

No?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
It seems constitutional - the vaccine has been allowed to arrive en masse to North America, much of Europe and Australia - it's travel to the lesser nations has been restricted. No one seems to care (that I can hear anyway)