Vaccine mandate - Done

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Why does she have to vaccinated?

What funny is this “vax OR test” rule some entities are implementing. We know now with 100% certainty that being vaxxed doesn’t prevent you from getting and spreading covid. I’m vaxxed, got covid. Millions of others just like me.

With Omicron Prime it makes no difference whatsoever if your vaxxed or not. Infection is happening at the same rate. The CEO of Pfizer actually has said their vaccine doesn’t work on Omicron Prime.

So you have vaxxed people who are basically just as likely to be infected not having to test but if you’re unvaxxed you have to test.

If you’re really worried about covid you should test everybody.

PS:

Everyone that goes on Rogan’s podcast is tested.
Omicron isn't the only variant circulating. Delta is still out there too and it's still the one causing the most deaths.

And just for fun, they found a combined Omicron/Delta variant in Cyprus a few days ago. All the transmission of Omicron with all the sickness of Delta? Yay!

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Omicron isn't the only variant circulating. Delta is still out there too and it's still the one causing the most deaths.
And vaccinated people get and spread delta, yet no testing. Like I said, if you are REALLY worried about it you’d test everyone.
And just for fun, they found a combined Omicron/Delta variant in Cyprus a few days ago. All the transmission of Omicron with all the sickness of Delta? Yay!
Jesus, dude. They’ve got you hook line sinker.

Stop consuming the “news”.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
And vaccinated people get and spread delta, yet no testing. Like I said, if you are REALLY worried about it you’d test everyone.

Jesus, dude. They’ve got you hook line sinker.

Stop consuming the “news”.
I actually think the testing is dumb. It shouldn't be an option - either vax or out. It's not about the transmission, it's about the actual illness, and we know the vaccine works wonders there.

Also, failing to consume "the news" doesn't make it go away.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I actually think the testing is dumb. It shouldn't be an option - either vax or out. It's not about the transmission, it's about the actual illness, and we know the vaccine works wonders there.

Plenty of people in the UK who are vaccinated are dying right now.

Feel free to look it up on your own.

Like I said now for the third time, if you are really worried about it you’d test everyone.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

Masks do nothing.....what's your opinion there?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Plenty of people in the UK who are vaccinated are dying right now.

Feel free to look it up on your own.

Like I said now for the third time, if you are really worried about it you’d test everyone.
Why do I care about the UK? Show me the US stats. Hint: they show unvaxxed dying 9:1 Or So.

Testing everyone every day isn’t feasible. Vaccinating everyone is.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
and if their boss tells them to fkn jump, the response is "how high, sir?"

at will employment

peace out, dummies!

enframed

Kelly Slater status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Why does she have to vaccinated?

What funny is this “vax OR test” rule some entities are implementing. We know now with 100% certainty that being vaxxed doesn’t prevent you from getting and spreading covid. I’m vaxxed, got covid. Millions of others just like me.

With Omicron Prime it makes no difference whatsoever if your vaxxed or not. Infection is happening at the same rate. The CEO of Pfizer actually has said their vaccine doesn’t work on Omicron Prime.

So you have vaxxed people who are basically just as likely to be infected not having to test but if you’re unvaxxed you have to test.
It does make a difference. Both with chance of being infected and severity.

One is NOT as likely to be infected if vaxxed. Yes, there is a good chance you will be, but there's less of a chance.