us open starts today

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
keenfish said:
20W-50 and blood said:
epic fountain fail!!!!!

keen....you making it up this way during the week for a bit of the chaos? if so, lets grab some beers
I'll be there for the finals next weekend. I'm all in little buddy. My treat beers and Beam on me!! :cheers:
oh sh!t HB meetup. where?

btw i also have a garage space for rent. 4 blocks from the pier.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
the contests website is still a huge failure, yet facebooks streaming it live...
\\<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWSL%2Fvideos%2F757181674711744%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Dane as a guest commentator.

I can do without rosy and the other chick, but Dane is certainly worth listening to!
He's very descriptive and insightful, and seems to know so much about the other surfers. Refreshing given the surf is junk!
Give him a couple :beer: and get those ladies off the Mic!

noone999

OTF status
Sep 13, 2012
HI
JBerry said:
Dane as a guest commentator.

I can do without rosy and the other chick, but Dane is certainly worth listening to!
He's very descriptive and insightful, and seems to know so much about the other surfers. Refreshing given the surf is junk!
Give him a couple :beer: and get those ladies off the Mic!

I'll take Rosy all day, but that other girl? WTF! She's horrible....... I just turn off the volume.... She was interviewing people at JBay and I couldn't handle it.

corndog

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2004
Can we move this song and dance to town, they are getting EPIC conditions

noone999

OTF status
Sep 13, 2012
HI
They have waves, what are you talking about??

Just wish they would put good announcers on there....... just give us Joel and Rosy please.....

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto said:
keenfish said:
20W-50 and blood said:
epic fountain fail!!!!!

keen....you making it up this way during the week for a bit of the chaos? if so, lets grab some beers
I'll be there for the finals next weekend. I'm all in little buddy. My treat beers and Beam on me!! :cheers:

Post pictures or it didn’t happen.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
pretty good waves for it really
i am so sick of air reverses

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
ElOgro said:
Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto said:
keenfish said:
20W-50 and blood said:
epic fountain fail!!!!!

Post pictures or it didn’t happen.
Oh, it happened. I just don't kiss and tell. :shameonyou:

cheeeeeto was a no show because we forgot to wave him in but 20W-50 and me dropped trou and rubbed butts in the handicap porta potty. It was really exciting having all those people wait to use the dumper while we were getting bizzy rubbing butts. :dancing: