Urban Fyred

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
:waving: later kook! Now that he's gone, the Jaguars are going to win out. Super bowl 2022! ....shoulda kept Minshew...

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I wanted to kick Josh Lambo too, he was sucking. But you can't kick some regular sized person just because you want to. Not unless they looked at your balls. And you have to call them "fag" when you do it.

Reactions: Chocki

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Special Teams aside, it was Urbn's ego and stubborness that did him. He wasn't going to adapt to the NFL, the NFL had to adapt to him. For the first time his star wasn't bigger than the institution he was working for and he couldn't impose his authority with grown men like he could with kids.

Also his offense is archaic, Look at this play for example.

Two button hooks right up the seam..
Screen-Shot-2021-10-04-at-1.04.12-PM.067c75d1.jpeg

This ain't Pap-pa's NFL anymore Urbn

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
For the first time his star wasn't bigger than the institution he was working for and he couldn't impose his authority with grown men like he could with kids.
Maybe he did that in Mormonistan or at Sucknut State. Not Florida.

Tim Tebow, the kickers, and the punters were the only people that wouldn't have merked his ass if he tried that.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Maybe he did that in Mormonistan or at Sucknut State. Not Florida.

Tim Tebow, the kickers, and the punters were the only people that wouldn't have merked his ass if he tried that.
Good point, he probably had to let the Pouncey brothers tag team Mrs Urbn in order to get them to run block for Tebow and Percy

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Good point, he probably had to let the Pouncey brothers tag team Mrs Urbn in order to get them to run block for Tebow and Percy
I don't think the players are into the coach's wife; young groupies are the more likely go. A shocking (to me) amount of college football players are married. Probably more like Mrs Urbn told Coach to let Tebow and Percy tag team her and she wouldn't divorce him and jack half his sh!t.

• Haha
Reactions: Rlacey111

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LMAO just ran straight out there onto the field Adriano claiming it before the touchdown. I'm surprised there wasn't a taunting penalty, although I'm pretty sure the guy mistook the team for Skynyrd and was just calling for Free Bird.

One upside of the London games for the Jaguars fan base is the lucidity - kick is mid-late morning and so generally at the gulley between drunk from last night and started day drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese