Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Kids with an s?
congrats man!

life is good here
no more kids in the house,
but 2 of the kids live real close, like around the corner, and 2 grandkids there too

Reactions: Aruka and retodd

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Oh, look, a third dose will soon be mandatory to get into Oz, and at a shorter interval than expected:

This is lying by omission. It's true if you lump all age strata together, it's not true for men under 40. All vaccination strategies depend on age and sex-adjusted risk:reward ratios. Did I mention my wife had an adverse reaction that the government denied back in April?
Checking the surf this morning and saw one of that spot's regulars that I hadn't seen in months. He had an adverse reaction to the first Pfizer shot a few months back and ended up rushed into emergency and weeks in hospital with myocarditis. Hadn't been able to surf for months. Man he's missed some good waves.

• Wow
Reactions: waxfoot and PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Checking the surf this morning and saw one of that spot's regulars that I hadn't seen in months. He had an adverse reaction to the first Pfizer shot a few months back and ended up rushed into emergency and weeks in hospital with myocarditis. Hadn't been able to surf for months. Man he's missed some good waves.
That is good news, right?

More waves for everyone else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chocki

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I think the problem with comparing other vaccines (that do not provide lifelong immunity) to the covid vaccine is (1) none of the other vacccines are mRNA and (2) the other vaccines have been studied extensively and we understand how the vaccines work and for how long.

The "experimental" mRNA COVID vaccine doesnt give your body a piece of the virus and let it build immunity to it like the other vaccines do... it actual tricks your body into thinking it was exposed and then tricks your body into developing some sort of immunity. The problem is that once the body is tricked into developing this form of immunity, it appears that the body has started doing other changes and causing lots of side effects. Your essentially re-programing or hard wiring your body to do something it doesn't normally do, and because this mRNA has never been done or perfected and hasnt been studied long term... its causing irreversible permanent damage to people because its tricking the body. The other vaccines we take have been studied for 7-10 years and we know they are effective and for how long.

Dont forget that fact that if you go to the doctor (for travel to another country or whatever) to get any of those other vaccines, and you tell the doctor you've been exposed to the virus. The doctor will check your titers (if he's a good doctor) and if you have immunity he'll tell you, not to take the vaccine. Because you dont vaccinate someone that already has immunity to it!! But for some reason, the science has changed with COVID. :rolleyes:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I think the problem with comparing other vaccines (that do not provide lifelong immunity) to the covid vaccine is (1) none of the other vacccines are mRNA and (2) the other vaccines have been studied extensively and we understand how the vaccines work and for how long.

The "experimental" mRNA COVID vaccine doesnt give your body a piece of the virus and let it build immunity to it like the other vaccines do... it actual tricks your body into thinking it was exposed and then tricks your body into developing some sort of immunity. The problem is that once the body is tricked into developing this form of immunity, it appears that the body has started doing other changes and causing lots of side effects. Your essentially re-programing or hard wiring your body to do something it doesn't normally do, and because this mRNA has never been done or perfected and hasnt been studied long term... its causing irreversible permanent damage to people because its tricking the body. The other vaccines we take have been studied for 7-10 years and we know they are effective and for how long.

Dont forget that fact that if you go to the doctor (for travel to another country or whatever) to get any of those other vaccines, and you tell the doctor you've been exposed to the virus. The doctor will check your titers (if he's a good doctor) and if you have immunity he'll tell you, not to take the vaccine. Because you dont vaccinate someone that already has immunity to it!! But for some reason, the science has changed with COVID. :rolleyes:
But what does Tomo think? :LOL:

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021

iTS tRicKiNg tHe bOdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhhahaahhhhaahhhahahahahahaha

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The vaccines do nothing they are advertised to be doing.

Just one example, sister in law, fully vaxxed, all boosted too... Caught covid, has transmitted it to both her son and daughter, and if she doesn't improve by this weekend willbe going into ICU to get intubated.

Yeah, I think I will run down and get me some of that good vaccine stuff.

:shameonyou::cursing::bricks::crazy2::barf::censored:(n):poop::ban::trout::monkey:

Reactions: ReForest

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012

Just one example, sister in law, fully vaxxed, all boosted too... Caught covid, has transmitted it to both her son and daughter, and if she doesn't improve by this weekend willbe going into ICU to get intubated.

:shameonyou::cursing::bricks::crazy2::barf::censored:(n):poop::ban::trout::monkey:
Do you follow Drew Brophy's wife on twitter?

Reactions: tacos and ReForest

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com

Really sorry to hear that regarding your sister in law.
But if the vax's is completely ineffective, how come the ratio of folks admitted to the hospital for covid-related symptoms is between 17 and 20 higher for those who are unvaxxed? In terms of straight up statistics, thats' highly significant. My vaxxed and boosted familly of four all had covid a couple of weeks ago. It was not much more than a 2-5 day long cold. Here's a question asking for nothing more than an unscientific guess on your part: Do you think a big wave charger and Colorado River standup paddler like Drew Brophy would have been in the ICU for two months and now has to re-learn how to do things like sit up if he had not been vaxxed?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Really sorry to hear that regarding your sister in law.
But if the vax's is completely ineffective, how come the ratio of folks admitted to the hospital for covid-related symptoms is between 17 and 20 higher for those who are unvaxxed? In terms of straight up statistics, thats' highly significant. My vaxxed and boosted familly of four all had covid a couple of weeks ago. It was not much more than a 2-5 day long cold. Here's a question asking for nothing more than an unscientific guess on your part: Do you think a big wave charger and Colorado River standup paddler like Drew Brophy would have been in the ICU for two months and now has to re-learn how to do things like sit up if he had not been vaxxed?
He wasn't vaxxed, right?

So, how the hell does anyone know if being vaxxed would have lessened the symptoms. Plenty of fully vaxxed people end up on ventilators. My neighbor two doors down, while fully vaxxed, is on a ventilator since November.

The vaccine is still under testing. In 5-7 years the numbers will show if it's effective or not, and what side effects it has, anything else is too soon to tell, or a supposition.

I have no idea what would have happened to Drew Brophy had he been vaxxed, neither do you, nor anyone else, period.

I respect peoples decisions to vaccinate, my wife and mother are both vaxxed and boosted. Thankfully they respect my decision not to as well, and don't ask me silly questions about people I don't know and circumstances I have no clue about.

Bottom line is all these vaccines are still under testing phase, that phase just happens to be on the general public this time.

Reactions: ReForest