Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
First entry:

Was on the road all day yesterday and I'll be on the road most of today so you'll have plenty of time to ponder this.

At this stage of the game, anybody who cared knows my identity thanks to hal and a couple of other idiots on this site who posted my full name and other details. Hal still hides and takes shots at me but whatever......I'm not the guy who will post his real identity unless he'd like to continue to play the games he's playing right now. Ball is in his court on that. Game on.

Let me lay it out in a fashion that everyone here will understand without revealing anyone's name or further details.

Back on November 3, 2018 hal reached out to me in private messaging (not the other way around and if he'd like to dispute that I'll proceed by posting that message and all subsequent messages in their entirety.......not cherrypicked.) Unfortunately, I thought he was being sincere I was very open about who I was. Hal was never as open or honest. In the ensuing message exchanges he acted nice and then proceeded to use cherrypicked snippets from those messages to take shots at me in a dishonest fashion for several years. hal thought he'd forever be anonymous. I was beyond a good sport.

Hal's hubris did lead him did make a mistake though. I believe a year later hal wanted to get involved with an event I've been loosly involved with for a number of years and via private messaging asked me who he should get in touch with to help him get started. I was generous with the information I gave him even though he'd been a major dick in his on-line persona. He never revealed his identity but in that exchange hal did inadvertently put himself into a group of no more than 5 people on the planet. I believe a year later I took a guess at an organization name that was one of the 5 possible organizations (still not knowing hal's identity) and later brought up that organization in a post. Hal then dishonestly tried to spin that in the the comments but in his hubris he actually took the 5 possible people and narrowed it down further.

Fast forward to late last summer or early fall and another member of this forum posted hal's actual first name. hal even responded in a manner which just confirmed that was in fact his name. Over then next few weeks other posters and myself mocked him by using that name in posts. There was no looking for him as he's so dishonestly posted numerous times........He'd fukked up and another member had simply put the pieces together for me by posting his first name. hal had previously put himself into a group of about 4 people on the planet and when someone on this forum posted his real name it narrowed it down to only one possibility and his days of being completely anonymous were blown.

Shortly after hal's anonymity was blown this year's annual event that both hal and I now attend took place. Making matters worse for hal, he's in a visible role at the event. Hal had to be mortified to even show up knowing his identity had been blown just weeks earlier and given his conduct towards me on this forum. Our paths crossed as I turned to leave after reading some posted information and here he comes towards me not 20 feet away. I could have ignored him. I could have dumped him on his ass. It could have been ugly.........but I'm not that kind of guy. Instead, I made a joke which broke the ice and opened up a quite lengthy, friendly conversation. Hal was extremely nervous at first and stuttered something like "I'm glad I ran into you" as he was probably thinking about his conduct on here and the much larger man he faced after years of being a dick while anonymously hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

Hal can spin all he wants but that is verbatim how all of that went down through the years. You be the judge. As for hal's internet persona, he can keep poking if he'd like but if the topic related the things in this post are brought up in a dishonest fashion again I'll post every private message exchange from the very beginning in their entirety and plenty of other info so you all can be the judge as to who is being truthful and who is being a dick "in real life" Otherwise I'm just as friendly as ever in real life.

Ball is in your court "hal9000". Proceed with caution.
fucking absolutely genius. This is the sh!t I come here for

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
First entry:

Was on the road all day yesterday and I'll be on the road most of today so you'll have plenty of time to ponder this.

At this stage of the game, anybody who cared knows my identity thanks to hal and a couple of other idiots on this site who posted my full name and other details. Hal still hides and takes shots at me but whatever......I'm not the guy who will post his real identity unless he'd like to continue to play the games he's playing right now. Ball is in his court on that. Game on.

Let me lay it out in a fashion that everyone here will understand without revealing anyone's name or further details.

Back on November 3, 2018 hal reached out to me in private messaging (not the other way around and if he'd like to dispute that I'll proceed by posting that message and all subsequent messages in their entirety.......not cherrypicked.) Unfortunately, I thought he was being sincere I was very open about who I was. Hal was never as open or honest. In the ensuing message exchanges he acted nice and then proceeded to use cherrypicked snippets from those messages to take shots at me in a dishonest fashion for several years. hal thought he'd forever be anonymous. I was beyond a good sport.

Hal's hubris did lead him did make a mistake though. I believe a year later hal wanted to get involved with an event I've been loosly involved with for a number of years and via private messaging asked me who he should get in touch with to help him get started. I was generous with the information I gave him even though he'd been a major dick in his on-line persona. He never revealed his identity but in that exchange hal did inadvertently put himself into a group of no more than 5 people on the planet. I believe a year later I took a guess at an organization name that was one of the 5 possible organizations (still not knowing hal's identity) and later brought up that organization in a post. Hal then dishonestly tried to spin that in the the comments but in his hubris he actually took the 5 possible people and narrowed it down further.

Fast forward to late last summer or early fall and another member of this forum posted hal's actual first name. hal even responded in a manner which just confirmed that was in fact his name. Over then next few weeks other posters and myself mocked him by using that name in posts. There was no looking for him as he's so dishonestly posted numerous times........He'd fukked up and another member had simply put the pieces together for me by posting his first name. hal had previously put himself into a group of about 4 people on the planet and when someone on this forum posted his real name it narrowed it down to only one possibility and his days of being completely anonymous were blown.

Shortly after hal's anonymity was blown this year's annual event that both hal and I now attend took place. Making matters worse for hal, he's in a visible role at the event. Hal had to be mortified to even show up knowing his identity had been blown just weeks earlier and given his conduct towards me on this forum. Our paths crossed as I turned to leave after reading some posted information and here he comes towards me not 20 feet away. I could have ignored him. I could have dumped him on his ass. It could have been ugly.........but I'm not that kind of guy. Instead, I made a joke which broke the ice and opened up a quite lengthy, friendly conversation. Hal was extremely nervous at first and stuttered something like "I'm glad I ran into you" as he was probably thinking about his conduct on here and the much larger man he faced after years of being a dick while anonymously hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

Hal can spin all he wants but that is verbatim how all of that went down through the years. You be the judge. As for hal's internet persona, he can keep poking if he'd like but if the topic related the things in this post are brought up in a dishonest fashion again I'll post every private message exchange from the very beginning in their entirety and plenty of other info so you all can be the judge as to who is being truthful and who is being a dick "in real life" Otherwise I'm just as friendly as ever in real life.

Ball is in your court "hal9000". Proceed with caution.
TL/DR/Don't care

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
countries have laws, generally when you dont want to follow them consequences follow you.
Its not some crazy conspiracy , its pretty fucking simple.

Funny how I used to get all kinds of shots to travel without a second thought
I work with a doctor/attorney that said the same thing. He would ask what country the person was traveling to (Africa, Europe, South America, etc.) look up the vaccines required for that country and bam. There would be a list that they needed or didnt need.

But the difference is... those vaccines actually WORKED and either provided lifelong immunity or several months or years of immunity. The difference is those vaccines were studied for 7-10 years and doctors knew how they would react with the patient... and none of them were mRNA vaccines. They were, and still are, mostly all active vaccines. The craziness surrounding the COVID vaccine and all the "permenant" adverse reactions (like, Myocarditis or cardiomyopathy) should be of concern to EVERYONE.

The bottom line is the COVID vaccines have not been adequately studied and are ONLY available because of the "emergency use" language which is being blatantly abused to continue to control state law and the public, especially by Gov. Newsom.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I work with a doctor/attorney that said the same thing. He would ask what country the person was traveling to (Africa, Europe, South America, etc.) look up the vaccines required for that country and bam. There would be a list that they needed or didnt need.

But the difference is... those vaccines actually WORKED and either provided lifelong immunity or several months or years of immunity. The difference is those vaccines were studied for 7-10 years and doctors knew how they would react with the patient... and none of them were mRNA vaccines. They were, and still are, mostly all active vaccines. The craziness surrounding the COVID vaccine and all the "permenant" adverse reactions (like, Myocarditis or cardiomyopathy) should be of concern to EVERYONE.

The bottom line is the COVID vaccines have not been adequately studied and are ONLY available because of the "emergency use" language which is being blatantly abused to continue to control state law and the public, especially by Gov. Newsom.
But he's free not to get the shot. He's not free to escape the consequence of his choice. This is where I think these dummies are all grown up children.

Is this the first time he's had to make an unpleasant choice or life treated him in a way that he perceived wasn't fair?

I don't think these people understand freedom.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
I figured I'd bitch again. I was supposed to travel on business to Europe but the country I need to go to just revised their definition of "fully vaccinated" to include a booster. Even though I just got over Omicron in about a day last week after 1 Jannsen 3 months ago, I need to get a booster 14 days before travel to boost antibodies for wild-type COVID 15 strains back. Maybe I can get an exception, maybe not. There is definitely no medical argument for me getting another shot at this time and a strong argument against getting one.

View attachment 122825

I hope to frequently update this thread with effects on my job description for you mindlessly-compliant Covidians who don't seem to have anywhere to be or anything to do.

Also my wife had an Pfizer-related A/E that the government denied existed until they started studying it 3 months ago. Several of her friends had the same one. The head researchers gaslit everyone with the results of their study being "incredibly reassuring" but my wife finds them anything but.

This is great for geezers though. We'll turn the world into a big geriatric facility for safety.
Geezer here.My own personal thoughts on why I got the pokes n' the booster was to be able to travel. Non political motives, but to travel and see some of the wonders of the good ole US of A before I kick out.
Eventually some sort of chit is going to jump up and grab me. Just how it is. I'm ready when my time comes. Life is a survival game of the fit n' poked with some luck of throwing the dice.
Car wreck, plane crash, fall off yer bike or live till you drop. Same phucken results. Yer goona die ~ ~
Tweedle dum, tweedle dee 101

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Geezer here.My own personal thoughts on why I got the pokes n' the booster was to be able to travel. Non political motives, but to travel and see some of the wonders of the good ole US of A before I kick out.
Eventually some sort of chit is going to jump up and grab me. Just how it is. I'm ready when my time comes. Life is a survival game of the fit n' poked with some luck of throwing the dice.
Car wreck, plane crash, fall off yer bike or live till you drop. Same phucken results. Yer goona die ~ ~
Tweedle dum, tweedle dee 101
Glad it worked for you. It didn't work for these two athletes:

COVID risk increases with age. Vaccine risk is greater for younger people, especially athletes, especially male athletes.

Failure to acknowledge highly-individual risk:reward is not going to work.

Reactions: Havoc

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~

California needs more help than Newsome can give you ~ and btw, at 75 y/o and coming up on 76 real quick here, COVID could have taken me real quick, if I had been in it's path and quite possibly Omicron as well. I got poked n' boosted. I got the sniffles and a light cough. No ventilator, no loss of taste or smell, Nada. Possible long term effects? Sure. But for the here & now Today on Aloha Friday, I'm upright and going surfing with no side effects.

babe surfette.jpg

For Your worries ~ ~
HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY ~ :waving:

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Glad it worked for you. It didn't work for these two athletes:

COVID risk increases with age. Vaccine risk is greater for younger people, especially athletes, especially male athletes.

Failure to acknowledge highly-individual risk:reward is not going to work.
Unknown underlying issues perhaps?? (I don't know) Life isn't always a bowl of cherries.
It's like the Tsunami that just happened. The tidal wave didn't get you but the ash fallout damaged your lungs.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Unknown underlying issues perhaps?? (I don't know) Life isn't always a bowl of cherries.
Really bad take considering the myocarditis signal was seen early last year and brought up in many ACIP meetings. The numerator has been debatable, but the denominator isn't. Several studies found the risk is somewhere in the range of 1 in 3000 to 1 in 6000 for men under 40, which exceeds the risk of myocarditis from COVID itself as I showed in a plot several pages back.

The underlying issue in this case was the booster. Both were elite athletes with excellent tickers and no underlying health conditions.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Two lines that caught my eye:

"In order for the inflammation to go down, Atcho now has to avoid excessive exertion in the next few weeks."

"may never be able to compete again"

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Oh, look, a third dose will soon be mandatory to get into Oz, and at a shorter interval than expected:
According to the TGA, myocarditis – which it describes as “very rare” – is reported in about one to two out of every 100,000 people who receive Pfizer and two to three out of every 100,000 who receive Moderna in Australia.
This is lying by omission. It's true if you lump all age strata together, it's not true for men under 40. All vaccination strategies depend on age and sex-adjusted risk:reward ratios. Did I mention my wife had an adverse reaction that the government denied back in April?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory

I leave those arguments to you and the other erbb scientist/researchers to figure out on the other 200 threads.

I took a shot to go surf uncrowded waves and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love all the travel restrictions, in fact I am rooting for more so I can go on another trip :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Several studies found the risk is somewhere in the range of 1 in 3000 to 1 in 6000 for men under 40, which exceeds the risk of myocarditis from COVID itself as I showed in a plot several pages back.

The underlying issue in this case was the booster. Both were elite athletes with excellent tickers and no underlying health conditions.
So you're saying it's much more common than someone with gender dysphoria?

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
Everybody reacts differently to the Vaccine. A good majority do not see any side effects fortunately

I, on the other hand, went through a period where I experienced some chest tightness, palpitations, and unusual fatigue after completing the Pfizer shots. Been drinking coffee for the last 15 years, and now, whenever I do, I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest. So I've had to eliminate any kind of caffeine. Not sure if I had any underlying issues, but I never saw a cardiologist before, not until now.

My wife on the other hand, regularly sees a cardiologist and has chronic hypertension, had no reaction to the vaccines whatsoever.