Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

tacos

Michael Peterson status
Feb 12, 2006
LB —> SF
If you're worried about myocarditis from the mRNA shots - a risk which I showed exceeds the risk of incidental toponinemia from COVID in men under 40
Any chance you could link to the study about this? I’m interested in reading it

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
But didn't he say a bunch of stuff about being anti vaccination before this?

I love being reminded how people with super powers have holes in the their game.
He may have been given an exemption, which is what they gave to Novak Djokovic (anti-vaxxer) before he fucked up and lied on the entry forms.

Could be another clusterfuck.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I wonder just how many of the critics in these threads would have notified their employers had they caught the AIDS bug back when that was the big scare?

Or perhaps be down with their employers getting their medical records straight from their physicians?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

#medicalprivacyisathing

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Any chance you could link to the study about this? I’m interested in reading it
No. I already posted it on the main COVID thread. If you can’t find it on your own you won’t be able to read it anyway.

tacos

Michael Peterson status
Feb 12, 2006
LB —> SF
No. I already posted it on the main COVID thread. If you can’t find it on your own you won’t be able to read it anyway.
Not going to bother trying to use the faulty search function to try and find one of your 6,500 posts in a 650 page thread.

Any data I am able to find has the 95% CIs overlapping for myocarditis incidence after infection vs 2nd mRNA shot in <40 males (both of which are already small to begin with).

Reactions: plasticbertrand

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Not going to bother trying to use the faulty search function to try and find one of your 6,500 posts in a 650 page thread.

Any data I am able to find has the 95% CIs overlapping for myocarditis incidence after infection vs 2nd mRNA shot in <40 males (both of which are already small to begin with).
I figured you had an answer and didn't need mine.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I’m open to opposing data, which is why I’m looking to read the direct source.
Understood. Well, if you need it that bad, it's on the main coronavirus thread. Also, you can look into what other countries have done about the Moderna shots. You seem REALLY smart and well-informed though so I wouldn't bother following-up on any of my claims.

Reactions: tacos
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, keep one of healthiest humans on planet out of Australia cause it’s about the science . LOL AUSSIE ARE PUSSYS,,

Reactions: CJSB