Un-official 2021 Tropical action thread

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Everywhere east and north of central Long Island is going to get some weather.

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
on the fence about making the 6+ hour drive to south jersey tomorrow morning for tomorrow afternoon and a sunday morning surf. just back from a week in central america so if i go my wife will be fucking pissed

Reactions: keenfish

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Lol I drove out east today, into its path apparently. Storm might run right into us. surf was fun with an old friend this afternoon, and a few gorgeous young women stylin on long boards.
Gonna surf in the morning out here then see what the track forecast looks like and maybe head west

Buckle up this one could get lively

Reactions: manbearpig

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Friday morning was nice here, a lot more going on than I expected so early+ good form amongst the mornings' downpours& high tide breaking in 3 ft of water, a little walled on the sets but all in all nice to ride at speed again. Delmarva sandbars I will probably have to look around for corners by late Saturday.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
on the fence about making the 6+ hour drive to south jersey tomorrow morning for tomorrow afternoon and a sunday morning surf. just back from a week in central america so if i go my wife will be fucking pissed
She'll be pissed about something invariably anyways, may as well make it about you having good healthy fun.

:jamon::poke:

:shark::roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So far this swell has been a dud for South Jersey. Super wonky ground swell closing out with a lot of back wash. Guards coming on duty at 9. Kicking myself for not driving to North Carolina last night.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So far this swell has been a dud for South Jersey. Super wonky ground swell closing out with a lot of back wash. Guards coming on duty at 9. Kicking myself for not driving to North Carolina last night.
Fun on LBI, Tomorrow morn is the main event anyway.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I’m smack dab in the middle of the projected path right now, literally. With an open view to watch henri come head on from the water. Fun waves on my DVS rocket fish today, a bit wonky like the forerunners usually are. West end of island will pump tomorrow. It’s gonna be a wash out where I am.

and next week I’ll be taking trees off houses no doubt.

Should be fun:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Reactions: keenfish and mundus

surfer57

Michael Peterson status
Oct 5, 2007
NJ
Just got home late last night from our annual Block Island trip. Had to get the boat back across and on the trailer ahead of what is likely a mass exodus today. Couple friends stayed behind because they can't get the cars back on the ferry until Monday likely. They'll get waves but definitely in for an interesting afternoon evening/tomorrow out there.

Reactions: manbearpig

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
5ft sets and clean in ACNJ.
doable, fun, punchy, crowded and prolly a bit smaller.....than....hoped for.
:jamon: