Um…The Surf Banana…

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
"I have a 5/4 and 4/3 that are thick and hard to put on. Once I started using the surf banana I saved minutes each session and the hassle of struggling."

That's what she said.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Been using my mom's plastic shopping bags since I was a kid :D

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
This is probably the third genius who thought it would be a good idea to make these. If you have kids you knew about the grocery bag trick long ago. Even if you were the first to think of this, and market it, how much would you make and would it be worth it? It's like all the organic environmentally friendly wax companies popping up, is it really worth the effort for a low amount of return?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I knocked it
till I tried it

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Wtf, grocery bags work perfectly fine.
Exactly!! Why spend the whopping sum of $15.00 on the multi-use surf banana when you can get free plastic grocery bags, rip them up, and litter the beach?

nada2looz

OTF status
Mar 16, 2016
using trash bags on your feet to put on your wetsuit is reason number 35 on my list of reasons to stuff you

Reactions: sh3

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
Exactly!! Why spend the whopping sum of $15.00 on the multi-use surf banana when you can get free plastic grocery bags, rip them up, and litter the beach?
Why rip them up, and why litter?? Yall must have some talons for toe nails if you get a 1x time use out of a grocery bag.

I feel like i could market special grippy gloves to hold your tooth brush to you guys... people never fail to amaze me in how easily they fall for marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: surfwhere

surfwhere

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 5, 2008
Norf Cackalacka
Visit site
Putting on a wetsuit is so hard in the parking lot inside my Sprinter.
The average maximum daytime temperature in Redondo Beach in January lies at 19.7°C (67.46°F). The average minimum temperature goes down to around 9.1°C (48.38°F) (often the minimum temperature is noted at night).

Rainfall during January is moderate with an average of 48mm (1.9 inches).

Putting on a wetsuit on an open 19' skiff rocking in the wind/waves and it gets exponentially colder from the Outer Banks northward though most aren't on a boat.
The average maximum daytime temperature in Wrightsville Beach in January lies at 13.3°C (55.94°F). Usually it is the coldest month of the year. Bring a thick blanket because during the night it can cool down to temperatures below freezing. The average minimum temperature goes down to around 1.8°C (35.24°F) (often the minimum temperature is noted at night).

Rainfall during January is moderate with an average of 84mm (3.3 inches).

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Why rip them up, and why litter?? Yall must have some talons for toe nails if you get a 1x time use out of a grocery bag.

I feel like i could market special grippy gloves to hold your tooth brush to you guys... people never fail to amaze me in how easily they fall for marketing.
You can't seriously claim that a plastic grocery bag won't tear when you shove it through a wetsuit.