ukraine war 2024

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Thruster tried to blackmail Ukraine for invented dirt on the Bidens, Zelensky refused. As simple as Trumptard butthurt that someone stood up to their God King.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
The only acceptable flags are of the US and state they live in

Wearing a foreign flag pin is pledging allegiance to a foreign power and shoving the theft of taxpayer dollars right back in the constituents faces

it’s a symbol of hate
So again, freedom of speech/expression is something that you don’t support when you disagree with it.

“symbol of hate”, so much anxiety. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That’s a new one to pretend to believe!

it doesn’t take any stretching or mental gymnastics to point out your hypocrisy my friend :)
I deleted that because it was wrong.

nowhere did I say “make illegal”

don’t you vaginas always whine about “speech has consequences?”

I am sorry for you though, you still view politicians as people

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I deleted that because it was wrong.

nowhere did I say “make illegal”

don’t you vaginas always whine about “speech has consequences?”

I am sorry for you though, you still view politicians as people
Now there’s some mental gymnastics :LOL:

And we all know politicians are inter dimensional lizard people. :monkey:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So what is the deal? Everyone gets to decide where their tax money goes?

I like it.

It seems hard to scale if you aint living in teenage boy fantasy world.
You can’t justify this, so you’re just throwing sh!t at the wall and hoping anything sticks. Choosing where our tax money goes is part and parcel of representative government. And you wonder why I say “subjects, not citizens”

it’s amazing everyone will throw away their own morals and values just to own their opposition

but you specifically have Russophobia so you can be forgiven for your Ukraine take

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
You can’t justify this, so you’re just throwing sh!t at the wall and hoping anything sticks. Choosing where our tax money goes is part and parcel of representative government. And you wonder why I say “subjects, not citizens”

it’s amazing everyone will throw away their own morals and values just to own their opposition

but you specifically have Russophobia so you can be forgiven for your Ukraine take
i can live with that label coz it's well-grounded in history. it's the Russophile label that you should be ashamed of....i mean, if you were capable of manifesting shame.

btw, did you look up my Ukraine position in detail?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i can live with that label coz it's well-grounded in history. it's the Russophile label that you should be ashamed of....i mean, if you were capable of manifesting shame.

btw, did you look up my Ukraine position in detail?
Double whammy of a history starting in 1935 combined with a “if you’re not against something you’re for something” fallacy

the struggle is real for you guys today

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The only acceptable flags are of the US and state they live in

Wearing a foreign flag pin is pledging allegiance to a foreign power and shoving the theft of taxpayer dollars right back in the constituents faces

it’s a symbol of hate
#TREASON