Tyre Nichols

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So if race is not making them violent, why single out black cops for being violent?
We know white cops are vioent all the time.

It's the uniform that makes them violent and yes, racist.
The uniform doesn't make anybody do anything.

We know black males in the US are comparatively violent. This doesn't start when they put on a uniform and a badge.

White cops account for far less police violence than black cops.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
As a 44yr old white male I’ve been pulled over by police many times for various offenses in my life, almost always while holding cannabis and often times under the influence. Only once was I ever asked to get out of the vehicle and on that occasion I was a passenger. And I’ve never had my vehicle searched or been asked questions that are fishing for probable cause. It’s almost always something like “I pulled you over for doing 77 in a 55. I’ll reduce it to 74 so you don’t have to go to court. Don’t let it happen again.”
If you were leaving a known drug area your experience would be different.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Brilliant.

Here's a guy who thinks we should protest against criminals, rather than against a government institution, supported by a taxpayer to protect us, instead abuse its power and kill and maim citizens.

No wonder he puts on ignore people who point out his stupidity and hypocrisy.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The uniform doesn't make anybody do anything.

We know black males in the US are comparatively violent. This doesn't start when they put on a uniform and a badge.

White cops account for far less police violence than black cops.
Tell us you're a white supremacist without telling us that you're a white supremacist.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Sure I don’t like paying fines. Nobody does. But as a white male I’ve never had reason to fear for my life during a traffic stop. My gut reaction when I get pulled over is more about the fine I’m likely gonna pay and how much time I’m gonna lose out of my day on the side of the road than my personal safety. That’s not the same for black people, particularly young black men.
Different times.

Are you familiar with the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? It's not new.

Profiling is a part of human instinct. You do it all the time. Everyone does to some extent, from personal experience through the internet and everything in between. It's as old as it gets. Denial of that is retarded.

Hypothetically you're surfing at Pipeline on a solid second reef day. You are going to profile anyone and everyone around you. They will be profiling you and anyone else out. The pecking order. In reality. Not some internets breathe holding contest.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Different times.

Are you familiar with the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? It's not new.

Profiling is a part of human instinct. You do it all the time. Everyone does to some extent, from personal experience through the internet and everything in between. It's as old as it gets. Denial of that is retarded.

Hypothetically you're surfing at Pipeline on a solid second reef day. You are going to profile anyone and everyone around you. They will be profiling you and anyone else out. The pecking order. In reality. Not some internets breathe holding contest.
If you're asian in NYC and you aren't profiling you won't live very long.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You mean a lower class black neighborhood? There are plenty of drugs in white suburbs. Police just look the other way.
Mostly yes... and depending on the city or area it could be white, black, hispanic or even asian (Santa Ana). Cops are where the crime is and when you get pulled over in one of those areas and fit the profile you are going to get scrutiny.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
most of the traffic stops go down like Casa !! )

I am sure that wouldn't linger in affable fellows like you and GrapesDad !! :) )