Tyler

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
She's quite pretty when she wants to be, and her body is solid. I hope she gets back into guys. heh heh.

Some great footage of her surfing in there. Puts most anyone to shame.

Peter1

Nep status
Jul 29, 2005
That was a nice segment. The Wrights seem to be good folks with bad luck regarding injuries and illness.

That late takeoff to tube sequences is as good as women's surfing gets.

Also, it was cute to see how giddy she was over her gf.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
nice to see female riders regarded on the basis - in this instance - of abundant talent.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So we're just supposed to believe that Owen and Tyler both had basically unexplained debilitating illnesses within a year or so of each other? Both brain-related? And then they both just magically healed? If I'm related to the Wrights, I'm in the doctor's office ASAP to find out wtf is wrong with the family's heads.

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ and LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
owen had head trauma caused by impact, tyler had some sort of viral infection that caused her maladies.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
So we're just supposed to believe that Owen and Tyler both had basically unexplained debilitating illnesses within a year or so of each other? Both brain-related? And then they both just magically healed?
Seems very odd.

If I'm using my simple brain, it's sounds like something different. Both took extended periods of time off from competing and disappeared from the public. Both returned physically fine and able to compete at the highest level.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
So we're just supposed to believe that Owen and Tyler both had basically unexplained debilitating illnesses within a year or so of each other? Both brain-related? And then they both just magically healed? If I'm related to the Wrights, I'm in the doctor's office ASAP to find out wtf is wrong with the family's heads.
Apparently everyone was born yesterday.

Last edited:

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
5g, duh