Tyler Warren shapes

Rickoray

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2007
SOC CA
TW has made my last 5 boards... 6oh Fish, 6'2' not a Fish *sold cause not enough volume, 6'2" Step up Fish, 7'oh fish gun, 10'4" log... all are my favorite depending on the surf. Get a custom! Tell him Rickoray sent you to him!

Reactions: Aruka

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
So... as luck would have it, this TW personal Zipper popped up and I snagged it over the weekend. Belly-channeled 5'7 x 19 3/4 thruster Zipper fish, made from Clark Foam(!) with glass-on wood fins. It was too much of a curiosity not want to try it. He is about 10 lbs lighter than me, and apparently he felt this one was a bit big for him. Never had a board with belly channels like that so I messaged TW on insta and he replied: "the idea was to add more speed n grip in turns". Should be interesting. Always stocked to try new stuff. Anyone ridden belly channels and have feedback? The seller had 3 more recent TW personals that were all unique but I had to control myself. #hipsterchit
http://instagr.am/p/CAOn24kgAiS/ DA14E5B8-7B0D-4193-9A33-2B9BB76EED22.jpegIMG_3290.jpegIMG_3281.jpegIMG_3285.jpeg

Last edited:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
man bun and skinny jeans arriving in 3, 2, 1...
Hey man, those fins are fair-trade, non-GMO, cage free, locally sourced wood. Haha. Nah, I wouldn't be allowed in the hipster union: I can't even grow a beard, been buzzing my head at home since March. Plus I can't pull off skinny jeans with my stupid bow legs! LOL
Hope you dominated HB on your Mayhem bro! #badboyclub #nofear #OCrules

Last edited:

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
So... as luck would have it, this TW personal Zipper popped up and I snagged it over the weekend. Belly-channeled 5'7 x 19 3/4 thruster Zipper fish, made from Clark Foam(!) with glass-on wood fins. It was too much of a curiosity not want to try it. He is about 10 lbs lighter than me, and apparently he felt this one was a bit big for him. Never had a board with belly channels like that so I messaged TW on insta and he replied: "the idea was to add more speed n grip in turns". Should be interesting. Always stocked to try new stuff. Anyone ridden belly channels and have feedback? The seller had 3 more recent TW personals that were all unique but I had to control myself. #hipsterchit
http://instagr.am/p/CAOn24kgAiS/ View attachment 99205View attachment 99206View attachment 99207View attachment 99208
Thats the exact same board I saw Tyler riding when i met him at Salt Creek except it was light green on top and the channels were spray painted light green as well. He had a lot of speed and it was tiny mushy slop.

Funny story...
I felt pretty stupid when i met him because i didnt know who he was... so when i asked him about the board he was riding, he said HE shaped it, and i was blown away. I said "wow, that is a great looking board. I cant believe you shaped that thing!" He looked at me with a smirk on his face and introduced himself (first and last name). Once i heard his full name and the smirk i knew who he was and we laughed about it. It was pretty funny. I've been wanting to get one of his boards ever since...