Twitter lol

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
And a "10th stolen catalytic converter replacement FREE" punchcard from the local mechanic?

Hasn't happened yet.*

*Knocks on wood.

My next door neighbor keeps getting lit up though. Sucks.
Garage broken into, tools (including a whole table saw) stolen.
Tried to steal his old F250 twice but couldn't figure it out. busted window, busted lock, busted ignition.
Drilled his gas tank on his Ram Diesel the other night.

Poor guy can't catch a break.

• Wow
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
at what point does your neighbor sit in the dark under a bush or something, and start firing warning shots when the guy tries again?

Have we tried bathtubs?

Reactions: ringer

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
man - alot hate in here for people with easy jobs..im over here like where can i get one? working sucks.
writing code fucking blows lol
I tried and it was a pain in the ass, although for some people its easy, like shredding 2 foot onshore is for me. :beer:

While initially I found some delight in seeing twitter get crippled, now im in awe at how much of a dumb ass Elon is. I knew he was a bitter wank with a fragile ego ever since he accused that rescue diver of being a pedo, but he is really the pinnacle of worthless man child coasting off other's labor.

While tech valuations are extremely inflated, I think many here are missing how intertwined twitter has become, for better or worse, with media dissemination. Of course there are a lot of downsides but fucking hell it was good for sports reporting and tiddies. He will be in a world of sh!t now, and quite frankly should already have been in a world of sh!t years ago for his flagrant violations of SEC and FINRA regulations which have screwed over everyone but himself.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
at what point does your neighbor sit in the dark under a bush or something, and start firing warning shots when the guy tries again?

Have we tried bathtubs?
After the table saw and tools. Warning shots? No. 8 in a 20ga. The warning is when you rack in the first load. Then bang! He didn’t warn you that he was gonna steal your stuff.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
After the table saw and tools. Warning shots? No. 8 in a 20ga. The warning is when you rack in the first load. Then bang! He didn’t warn you that he was gonna steal your stuff.
8s for the first shot, follow with a load or 4s or 2s (duck stuff), and then finish with s slug

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Not even coding - im sure its hard and tedious.

I just dont want to work. At all. Like ever....again.
Then you need a job like this my friend:

Hasn't happened yet.*

*Knocks on wood.

My next door neighbor keeps getting lit up though. Sucks.
Garage broken into, tools (including a whole table saw) stolen.
Tried to steal his old F250 twice but couldn't figure it out. busted window, busted lock, busted ignition.
Drilled his gas tank on his Ram Diesel the other night.

Poor guy can't catch a break.
Can't he borrow a pitbull from sharky? Pitbulls are the gold standard solution for this problem. The only hard part is getting them to stop killing once they've tasted manflesh.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I thought of that. That’ll work too.
Yeah but if dude is all cranked up, dusted, meth’d out, all of the above, the salt just might **** him off. I mean, Kiddo continued her killing spree after bud put a shell full rock salt into her Tatas…all she needed was a glass of water from the diner and she was right as rain

number 4 or Bigger, and/or slugs…I’ve practiced enough with rifled deer slugs shot outta of my beretta semi auto 12 gauge to hit a small target at 50 yards pretty consistently. But any home invasion would likely be less than half that. I want it over with one shot from 20 yards god forbid it ever happens.

a 12 gauge slug at close range, even if you miss center mass, is taking an arm or a piece of hip or something, unless you really screw the pooch and miss altogether. I reckon the first trigger pull from that range is a Quentin Tarantino scene

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Not even coding - im sure its hard and tedious.

I just dont want to work. At all. Like ever....again.
I may have non work work for you in a A few years

i want to just play colonial host of the manor down in Nica; greeting and charming our well heeled and carefully screened yoga retreat guests, surfing, supervising the chef and house staff etc. I’ll let my wife handle the yoga

So I’m going to need someone to surf with, drive around on a golf cart making sure OTHER peopke are working, and then we can drink lemonade and/or flor de Cana in the shade of one of our palapas And watch the ladies do yoga. And then go surf again, and be back in time for lobster a la Julio

• Wow
Reactions: PJ

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I may have non work work for you in a A few years

i want to just play colonial host of the manor down in Nica; greeting and charming our well heeled and careful screened yoga retreat guests, surfing, supervising the chef and house staff etc. I’ll let my wife handle the yoga

So I’m going to need someone to surf with, drive around on a golf cart making sure OTHER peopke are working, and then we can do drink lemonade and or flor de Cana in the shade of one of our palapas And watch the ladies do yoga. And then go surf again, and be back in time for lobster a la Julio
I'll be your white Jeffrey