Twitter....done?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Cant wait to see how this twitter deal plays out - i would be that people who think elon is screwed will themselves be screwed

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
esla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said Monday that he thinks former President Donald Trumpshould, "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset."

Writing on Twitter, where Musk has more than 100 million followers, the celebrity CEO said: "I don't hate the man, but it's time for Trump to hang up his hat & sail into the sunset. Dems should also call off the attack – don't make it so that Trump's only way to survive is to regain the Presidency."

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
esla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said Monday that he thinks former President Donald Trumpshould, "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset."

Writing on Twitter, where Musk has more than 100 million followers, the celebrity CEO said: "I don't hate the man, but it's time for Trump to hang up his hat & sail into the sunset. Dems should also call off the attack – don't make it so that Trump's only way to survive is to regain the Presidency."
First Rogan, now Elon? President Rhonda Santis anyone?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
First Rogan, now Elon? President Rhonda Santis anyone?
Trump should have never called him Leon. That was a big Fuckup. Trump cant hang with these guys. Leon is gonna bury him. Meanwhile Twitter is gonna sue Leon for massive damages and its going to be in court forever

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
this sounds like a good trade-off and path forward to a more functional future

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Business genius Must bought it for 44b, now according to him it is worth 20b which is probably way overstated. Fanbois still believe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink