Twinzer Feedback?

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
Interesting how you measured cant. I figure I always have a little less cant than what I measure because I put the angle finder in the concave. So my 5 degree boxes are actually 3-4. That's my "compensator"

Is any one using a vee panel between the fins? Yes, this board came off the machine with vee from about 18" from the tail ( I hack the concave(s) in the vee panel)

Is that the new basalt board? Before hot coat? Yes, but also before capping with 2oz E (with a butterfly patch)

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
So whar say thee Twinzer Masters of the erbb...

Canard plugs at 0* and buy fins with 9*
or
Canard plugs at 9* and buy fins with 0*

Thanks you!

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
So whar say thee Twinzer Masters of the erbb...

Canard plugs at 0* and buy fins with 9*
or
Canard plugs at 9* and buy fins with 0*

Thanks you!
So you're planning on using twin tab plugs for canards ?
The twin tab fins I know of are 0° cant

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
You can buy canards with 9* built in?

NOTE: If canard fins use a 0-degree plug then select the 9-degree cant angle; if the plugs are 9-degree then select the 0-degree cant angle.

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal

NOTE: If canard fins use a 0-degree plug then select the 9-degree cant angle; if the plugs are 9-degree then select the 0-degree cant angle.
I think I would reach out to NVS for clarity.
The FCS single tab fins are probably 0° cant
The Futures "single" tab fin are probably 9°

RTP

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 10, 2010
Interesting how you measured cant. I figure I always have a little less cant than what I measure because I put the angle finder in the concave. So my 5 degree boxes are actually 3-4. That's my "compensator"

Is any one using a vee panel between the fins? Yes, this board came off the machine with vee from about 18" from the tail ( I hack the concave(s) in the vee panel)

Is that the new basalt board? Before hot coat? Yes, but also before capping with 2oz E (with a butterfly patch)
Going to need to blatantly rip off the compensator. What is your blank?

Yes vee. Flat to mellow single under the front foot, center drops to a double 6" in front of the canards, then rails come up to vee at the canards, vee gets deepest at the center of the fin cluster and then backs off again off the tail. Have done with and without the funky curved Jobson channel, next one is getting it though.

Reactions: need 4 speed