Twinzer Feedback?

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
retodd's OG red 6'1 would be a step up for me, but it turned on a dime. when I think of a main trait of a Jobson, I think of way too much foam, but turns like something way smaller.
Maybe that's the one I felt up and was tempted to buy at SurfySurfy. Was way too narrow for my liking (19-ish),
but was thick as fark throughout the entire board. Would like to try one of those unicorns, but hesitant
to throw down for what they likely go for now.

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
C5 was legit, maybe the best of both worlds. Could run smaller thruster set up and was loose in the lip yet with hold on the rail. Stu K still backs them and planning them back. Aside from the intended purpose, the canards cant seem to facilitate tighter angles but still allow release. At least that's how I remember it...

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
retodd's OG red 6'1 would be a step up for me, but it turned on a dime. when I think of a main trait of a Jobson, I think of way too much foam, but turns like something way smaller.
Didn't notice it until someone else mentioned it. Are those blanks in the background from Segway composites? EPS core and PU rails? That must be an old photo. I liked Ken's blanks.