Twinzer Feedback?

ghostshaper

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2005
I wouldn't even know how to identify that if I knew what it was :monkey:
Wil had to explain it to me: think pringles chip w/ bottom rocker the length of the board and a high point in the middle of the fin cluster, wrt the rails. He said you want your back foot on that center point.

I just make a slight single concave to vee out the back and stick my back foot against the foot stop, haha.

jkb

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Wil had to explain it to me: think pringles chip w/ bottom rocker the length of the board and a high point in the middle of the fin cluster, wrt the rails. He said you want your back foot on that center point.

I just make a slight single concave to vee out the back and stick my back foot against the foot stop, haha.
I gotcha.

I don't think that's going on with my board, but I'll have to double check with a straight edge.

need 4 speed

Miki Dora status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
^ first shot is hard to decipher, second looks like double, third looks like single, :unsure:

@jkb the 4 channel mains are @ 6 3/4, 4°cant with 3/16 toe and 1 5/8" from rail ( no secrets) but the sensation of lift on this board is the strongest I've felt, unique and addictive. I just made new mains for it and made massive improvement feel wise. It's @Liv3mind's proto type I scaled up to 5 3/8 h. All of my boards are under 8" fin placement, with around 7" being my sweet spot
the 6-8 mini gun at the glasser is @7 1/2"
6-2 inverted vee is @6 3/4" with 3/16" adjustment fore and aft
these two are probably a couple weeks from finish

Reactions: jkb and ghostshaper