Twin Fins Are Dank

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Pyzel, will these be basically an hpsb or more of an alt boar? Looking forward to seeing this in the wild! :cheers:

also, do u know who the $200 million dollar heiress is that's bankrolling album surboards?
It's somewhere in the middle of the 2. As for the other question I don't know about other shapers business, just trying
to keep my head in my own.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Saw this beaut on Daniel Jones IG today
http://instagr.am/p/CVBSezSBNYR/
Saw Daniel surfing a couple of days ago. He was ripping of course. Came out with a couple of his friends and was trading boars and getting feedback. Told him his boars are looking really nice and the guys riding them were ripping on them. Tried to get him a couple of sets but he was just staying busy killing it on the insiders and medium ones. If I didn’t have boars in the bank with HIC I’d get Daniel to make me one. Maybe next summer.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Careful. No design questions allowed here.

And don't ask about why twins are placed so far up, either.
Nonsense. It’s because not everyone likes to surf every board with their rear foot all the way back at the leash string to turn it.
And not everyone surfs with the power
of Ghostshaper/Occy and blows out FCS
plugs by looking at them.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Nonsense. It’s because not everyone likes to surf every board with their rear foot all the way back at the leash string to turn it.
I’m still to this day completely baffled as to how a 130 lb duu can turn that fkn hard. Mind boggling skill.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Tell this to Darren who just updated his by moving them even further back recently

Now Now Tech Placements

242609807_179467787670750_8152525673108719465_n.jpg

The Now Now Force is Strong -

Reactions: tedshred5