Turkey just began their attack on the Kurds. Civillians dead

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Sounds like this is the group you want to reach out to. Their objectives being maintaining peace and humanitarian aid and such. I doubt your outrage will accomplish much here. There’s a link to the UN website in the above link.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
“Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump Administration. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS,” said Graham, vowing to lead congressional efforts “to make Erdogan pay a heavy price. I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time.”

I wonder if this is the straw that breaks the Repuplican's back.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
officials say, is what will happen with the 12,000 ISIS fighters currently being guarded by the American-backed Kurds. The ISIS prisoners are the world's largest concentration of terrorists. If those fighters are set free, officials fear a replay of what happened in Iraq between 2010 and 2013, when the core group who founded ISIS were released or escaped from detention after U.S. forces left the country.
Considering what the Kurds suffered at the hands of ISIS, slaughtering those 12,000 prisoners has got to be on the table as far as they are concerned.

Reactions: Waterlogged05