TUNA FLEX FIN DRIVE SYSTEM

ghostshaper

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2005
showed up in my news feed a couple days ago. seems backwards: if you push on a frontside turn, it changes the toe out, instead of in?! explain me, please.

sdsrfr

Michael Peterson status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
does fcs has a patent for using just one grub screw on the side or was that after determining it was needed due to lack of a second tab?

ChaseTMP

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
This made me sad. The tailpad reminds me of some products in the mid-70's that were assorted sponge based shapes (fish, cars etc.) where you could put bars of soap inside. Parents (at least mine) thought these things would make bath time more fun. They kind of worked until the bar soap thinned out and no longer made contact with the sponge since the plastic top wasn't spring loaded. I guess I'm sad for Klaus, since he's not aware that his product appears that it's marketed to kids that are probably too young to surf.

One-Off

Kelly Slater status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
showed up in my news feed a couple days ago. seems backwards: if you push on a frontside turn, it changes the toe out, instead of in?! explain me, please.
It's actually a pretty good idea. Works like a tiller. S little heel to toe...Don't know how it is IRL...

His pinstripes are whack though, and the cartoon fish deck pad is gay...I mean cartoonish.

Reactions: ghostshaper

ghostshaper

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2005
It's actually a pretty good idea. Works like a tiller. S little heel to toe...Don't know how it is IRL...

His pinstripes are whack though, and the cartoon fish deck pad is gay...I mean cartoonish.
I wasn't thinking about a rudder. I figured you want your fins toed into the turn, not opposite. But the center fin is all about drag, anyway.