Tulsi Takes The White House 2024!!

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Anything is possible with the intelligence and gullibility of out voters.
What makes her less desirable than Drump or Brandon? Haven't followed her too closely but from what I understand she doesn't have a bunch of corporate backing and tends to align herself with the greater population on most issues. Seems like what we need but maybe I'm missing something?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What makes her less desirable than Drump or Brandon? Haven't followed her too closely but from what I understand she doesn't have a bunch of corporate backing and tends to align herself with the greater population on most issues. Seems like what we need but maybe I'm missing something?
Lol ok

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
She doesn’t have a perfect voting record in line with Pelosi and she’s called out HRCs BS, therefore she is basically an Alt Right White Supremacist
Alternatively, she’s actually just a republican w a D next to her name and will never win a primary as a democrat. Or as a republican.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Like I said haven't paid too much attention to her. Care to shed some light?
You won’t get anything specific from these retards. She’s just bad. She called out Harris for what she is, a total piece of sh!t who kept innocent people in prison, prosecuted small time weed crimes vigorously resulting in the incarceration of thousands of black people and then laughs about her own pot smoking. You just don’t do that. You don’t tell the truth about democrats.