Tucker: Rittenhouse trial taught us this

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Grosskreutz testifies under oath that he drew on KR because he was an active shooter

people are still talking about this like KR was being chased down by a murderous mob

unsane
He chased him for blocks. During the chase he wasn't shooting at anything or anybody. That's not an active shooter.

When dod you become an unfucked skinny fat yoga lady

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
my commentary laughs at your commentary and then takes a sh!t on it and buries in the backyard with the other looser commentary.
:dancing:
Is the sh!t the substance, or the commentary?

Would it make better sense to sh!t on the commentary after it's in the hole. It's your yard and you can do what you want but having human sized sh!t on the lawn seems terrible to me.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Grosskreutz testifies under oath that he drew on KR because he was an active shooter
The word of an armed gun nut who is also a slip fall n artist that wants to sue the city of Kenosha and aligned himself with felons against the word of a doughboy incel gun nut. Not sure who to believe in this case :unsure:

That said of all the charts against KR, this seems to be the charge with the best fit. The other “murders” are politically motivated drivel.

people are still talking about this like KR was being chased down by a murderous mob

unsane
Maybe not a mob, but it’s fair to say this about what 2 who were killed.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Serious question, when does an unarmed person have a right to defend themself from someone pointing a firearm at them? Obviously the guy with a gun has the upper hand and it’s probably a bad idea to react with any aggression or sudden movements. This isn’t a question about whether acting in self-defense from someone pointing a gun at you is the smart move so much as if you have the same right to self-defense if you fear for your life as someone with a gun does? We’ve seen gun owners use the “I feared for my life” defense repeatedly in cases of shooting the unarmed, does that same principle of fear apply in the reverse or are those rights exclusive to those that are carrying firearms?
It all come down to who the aggressor is and who is the person with ill intent. Is it a crime to point a gun at someone stealing your car? Of course not. Could a car thief shoot you and make a reasonable claim in court that he shot the car owner for pointing a gun at him as he stole the car? Of course not. The problem the erBB leftists have is that they view the rioters and looters as virtuous while I view them no different than the car thief in my example.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is the sh!t the substance, or the commentary?

Would it make better sense to sh!t on the commentary after it's in the hole. It's your yard and you can do what you want but having human sized sh!t on the lawn seems terrible to me.
It's mixture of TMZ's lame commentary and my sh!t that I bury in a hole. It makes great fertilizer.

In China the use human sh!t to fertilize the gardens. It smells terrible.

But I guess they are used to it.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
He chased him for blocks. During the chase he wasn't shooting at anything or anybody. That's not an active shooter.

When dod you become an unfucked skinny fat yoga lady
did you read this aloud first to give yourself a chance at catching how stupid it sounded?

thank you for not attempting to use comma's and apostrophe's

that's an improvement, I guess.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The word of an armed gun nut who is also a slip fall n artist that wants to sue the city of Kenosha and aligned himself with felons against the word of a doughboy incel gun nut
aligned himself?

you fkn moron, grape.

do you think they had a fkn meeting about it in advance?

I notice you don't refer to him by the term "paramedic" and you don't acknowledge the audio and video entered in to the case where they are all shouting "active shooter"

you guys are amazing to watch and by amazing I mean fkn embarrassing....do yourselves a favor and quit jerking each other off and wait for the verdict

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
aligned himself?

you fkn moron, grape.

do you think they had a fkn meeting about it in advance?

I notice you don't refer to him by the term "paramedic" and you don't acknowledge the audio and video entered in to the case where they are all shouting "active shooter"

you guys are amazing to watch and by amazing I mean fkn embarrassing....do yourselves a favor and quit jerking each other off and wait for the verdict
You missed the point, as expected . . . . Everyone involved in this is of poor character and were engaging in illegal (or close to it) and questionable activity that night, so I wouldn't take anyone's word over another as more legitimate or honorable. Is it really a coincidence that 2 of the 3 people shot were felons, and that the paramedic has his own issues with the law and truthfulness?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he's not an active bank robber because he didn't rob any banks while the cops were chasing him....

holy fk is Von Meister getting dumber or what?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You missed the point, as expected . . . . Everyone involved in this is of poor character and were engaging in illegal activity that night, so I wouldn't take anyone's word over another as more legitimate or honorable. Is it really a coincidence that 2 of the 3 people shot were felons, and that the paramedic has his own issues with the law and truthfulness?
by and large, TOTALLY FKN IRRELEVANT and hyperbolic and lazy

jesus