Tucker dropping bombs...

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
That’s my my point. I’m watching live feeds that show looters of all races and apparently all classes.

This isn’t about race or class or income disparity.

My guess is that the most prevalent commonality among the rioters is a lack of a father in the home.

Men who abandon their offspring are the worst scum of the earth.
you’re reaching

people who have sh!t to lose don’t typically risk it all to score some free nikes

im sure there are a few idiots with bmws who are joining in

but seriously doubt these are the typical looters

Reactions: afoaf

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Bullshit. The people who aren't rioting outnumber the people rioting by tens of thousands-to-one. Yet somehow the lower incomes of people in the not-rioting crowd are much higher than the incomes of the rioting crowd?

Bullshit. This isn't about income. It's about morality .....taking sh!t that doesn't belong to you. Somehow the other 10,000's seem to resist it, but these people, not. The only difference is what's in their heads. If the people we're seeing have incomes which don't suit them it's because they did in their jobs the very same types of things we're seeing them do today.

I have yet to see an older low-income rioter. These people are living it up on the backs of innocent people.
again, I’m saying they’re not good people

but I think if you look at who is more likely to do things like this, you would see some common factors

not everyone who is from this background makes these choices, so I would not say there’s no culpability

but to ignore the underlying factors that cause so many to think this is an ok choice would be a mistake if you actually want to solve the problem

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
again, I’m saying they’re not good people

but I think if you look at who is more likely to do things like this, you would see some common factors

not everyone who is from this background makes these choices, so I would not say there’s no culpability

but to ignore the underlying factors that cause so many to think this is an ok choice would be a mistake if you actually want to solve the problem

The underlying factor is the fact the United States government pays mothers who have no fathers around, meaning that the U.S. Government pays fathers to irresponsibly leave their children to fend for themselves. These rioters are children who grew up with no roll models, no moral compass.

Are these people poor? Yeah, but lots of people are poor and they're not destroying and steeling other people's property. Bitch all you want. People can't simply grab whatever feels good .....in any generation.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
The underlying factor is the fact the United States government pays mothers who have no fathers around, meaning that the U.S. Government pays fathers to irresponsibly leave their children to fend for themselves. These rioters are children who grew up with no roll models, no moral compass.

Are these people poor? Yeah, but lots of people are poor and they're not destroying and steeling other people's property. Bitch all you want. People can't simply grab whatever feels good .....in any generation.
I think the situation you describe accounts for most of the people doing this

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Isn’t there a poster here that bailed on his kid(s)?

Drives a Porsche if I’m not mistaken.

• Love
Reactions: PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Aren't you anti-abortion?

How do you reconcile this I idea with your hatred of poor non white people?

Kill those fatherless black festuses before they can start wrecking sh!t and sucking off the government tit.

Duh!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Aren't you anti-abortion?

How do you reconcile this I idea with your hatred of poor non white people?

Kill those fatherless black festuses before they can start wrecking sh!t and sucking off the government tit.

Duh!

Black abortion rates are FAR higher than non-black abortion rates. That's because there are too many young black men around with no father-instilled moral compass which would cause them to stand by their women and children. A lot more black women go ahead and have sex with these creeps on a bet of trapping them into staying around. Invariably it doesn't work out, and the the women get abortions.

Before these women have sex with irresponsible males they know about the taxpayer-funded abortion option and plan the trap accordingly. We need to take away that option.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, I posted a rolly head at the Furry Kid throwing down the race card. I mean he could have attacked the content with a rational adult argument, but that's not really his style. Drop an accusation and run. No balls. No intellectual integrity. Why, has Furry Kid EVER in the history of the forum tried to actually argue a point with ANYBODY? Why now that I mention it, I don't think so. He tosses out an insult and runs like a bitch every time. Really unflattering for a middle aged whitey, like you.

Enjoy your obsession with me. I believe I posted a thumbs up this morning. You might want to look for that so you can spin off into never never land displaying your ongoing mental decline for all to see.

:drowning:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Black abortion rates are FAR higher than non-black abortion rates. That's because there are too many young black men around with no father-instilled moral compass which would cause them to stand by their women and children. A lot more black women go ahead and have sex with these creeps on a bet of trapping them into staying around. Invariably it doesn't work out, and the the women get abortions.

Before these women have sex with irresponsible males they know about the taxpayer-funded abortion option and plan the trap accordingly. We need to take away that option.
most of these women get started on this life when they’re like 15

they also grew up in neighborhoods where this is what everyone does

lts a huge oversimplification to suggest that individuals will just defy the culture all around them that they perceive to be normal

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Cucker Tardson, the intellectual giant of American journalism.

Struggling so hard to stay relevant.

It's very fitting that Duffy is a fan.

View attachment 92010
Once again, you are utterly incapable of addressing the issues raised here. You just call names like a six year old.

Are you saying that arsonists should be allowed to loot and burn buildings without any consequence whatsoever? Seems like it to me. Perhaps you should post your address and invite the thugs over to your place.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, I posted a rolly head at the Furry Kid throwing down the race card. I mean he could have attacked the content with a rational adult argument, but that's not really his style. Drop an accusation and run. No balls. No intellectual integrity. Why, has Furry Kid EVER in the history of the forum tried to actually argue a point with ANYBODY? Why now that I mention it, I don't think so. He tosses out an insult and runs like a bitch every time. Really unflattering for a middle aged whitey, like you.

Enjoy your obsession with me. I believe I posted a thumbs up this morning. You might want to look for that so you can spin off into never never land displaying your ongoing mental decline for all to see.

:drowning:
I said that Tucker Carlson was spouting hate speech. I said it was dog whistle hate speech. I was surprised you didn't see it that way, commented that I was surprised you were into it. If anyone has some point they'd like to argue with me about, go for it.
1. Is there institutional systemic racism in the united states? I'll argue yes. anyone want to argue there isn't?
2. Undocumented immigrant workers pay more in taxes than they use in services. anyone want to argue that that is incorrect?

I will respond to actual arguments.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I said that Tucker Carlson was spouting hate speech. I said it was dog whistle hate speech. I was surprised you didn't see it that way, commented that I was surprised you were into it. If anyone has some point they'd like to argue with me about, go for it.
1. Is there institutional systemic racism in the united states? I'll argue yes. anyone want to argue there isn't?
2. Undocumented immigrant workers pay more in taxes than they use in services. anyone want to argue that that is incorrect?

I will respond to actual arguments.
I agree on #1

on #2 I think this is suspect unless you take children of noncitizens out of the equation

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Once again, you are utterly incapable of addressing the issues raised here. You just call names like a six year old.

Are you saying that arsonists should be allowed to loot and burn buildings without any consequence whatsoever? Seems like it to me. Perhaps you should post your address and invite the thugs over to your place.
No that's not what Im saying

What I'm saying is exactly what I said in my post.

Have you read it?