Tucker dropping bombs...

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He lost me around 58 seconds in at “dutifully following the rules.” Funny coming from people crying about rules as simple as wearing a mask in public. FOH!

Reactions: CutnSnip

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
Police stations are shrines to racism and they should all burn.

White supremists burned the police station to blame black people and so that black people would be blamed and killed or imprisioned.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Cucker Tardson, the intellectual giant of American journalism.

Struggling so hard to stay relevant.

It's very fitting that Duffy is a fan.

1590875066786.png

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I listened to a little less than half of it. What I listened to is dog whistle hate speech. I'm suprised GWS is into it. Maybe I shouldn't be?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I think it’s about income inequality more than race

Bullshit. Don't fool yourself. All it takes to accumulate wealth is to live a stable life. Don't indulge in excesses. Don't succumb to temptation. Spend less than you earn. These are people who see something they want and take it. That's how they got to this point.

Nothing .....NOTHING about income.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Bullshit. Don't fool yourself. All it takes to accumulate wealth is to live a stable life. Don't indulge in excesses. Don't succumb to temptation. Spend less than you earn. These are people who see something they want and take it. That's how they got to this point.

Nothing .....NOTHING about income.
im not saying they’re good people

if you want to believe in a fairy tale that life is fair and everyone gets what they deserve, then I guess I won’t be the one to burst your bubble

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
do you think most of them are rich ?
That’s my my point. I’m watching live feeds that show looters of all races and apparently all classes.

This isn’t about race or class or income disparity.

My guess is that the most prevalent commonality among the rioters is a lack of a father in the home.

Men who abandon their offspring are the worst scum of the earth.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
im not saying they’re good people

if you want to believe in a fairy tale that life is fair and everyone gets what they deserve, then I guess I won’t be the one to burst your bubble

Bullshit. The people who aren't rioting outnumber the people rioting by tens of thousands-to-one. Yet somehow the lower incomes of people in the not-rioting crowd are much higher than the incomes of the rioting crowd?

Bullshit. This isn't about income. It's about morality .....taking sh!t that doesn't belong to you. Somehow the other 10,000's seem to resist it, but these people, not. The only difference is what's in their heads. If the people we're seeing have incomes which don't suit them it's because they did in their jobs the very same types of things we're seeing them do today.

I have yet to see an older low-income rioter. These people are living it up on the backs of innocent people.