Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Our Mother Earth is feminine and she is tired of the testosterone fueled social injustices, pollution, fighting, and wasteful use of natural resources.

Several indigenous tribes have predicted the return to a balance of the matriarch and the patriarch. I believe this is an indication of that shift.
We are now at a point in this society where gender is simply a construct, yet earth is feminine. Interesting :foreheadslap:

Call me ethnocentric but several indigenous tribes also mutilate genitalia and participant in all sorts of barbaric practices to this day. This is your standard of enlightenment?

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
People do all kinds of things to improve their health and quality of life. “Just man up” does nothing to accomplish that but, as you say, eating right etc is part of health/life improvement.

People also take supplements, stimulants (caffeine), pain relievers….all to live better.

So why draw a line at TRT. Hormone levels are the building blocks on which everything else stands.

Its available. if you can pay for it then why not do it?

I’ve been on TRT for about 18 months. The wife pushed me into it. She’s post menopausal and her doctor gave her (among other things) a little bit of T.

Well that gave her the sex drive of an 18 year old boy. Mine was declining.

Long story short I got on the juice and there’s really no downside.

Btw, my levels before trt were in the normal range for a 50 year old. Now I’m around the levels of a 20 year old.

The only drawback is that I want to fook all the time.
Did you try getting a lifted, full size dually pick up before intervening medically?

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
We are now at a point in this society where gender is simply a construct, yet earth is feminine. Interesting :foreheadslap:

Call me ethnocentric but several indigenous tribes also mutilate genitalia and participant in all sorts of barbaric practices to this day. This is your standard of enlightenment?
I did not use the word enlightenment. I used the word coherence. We need act in coherence with each other and our earth.

The planet produces life and is therefore alive. In our mammalian understanding, the feminine is the one to bring forth life.

After every cataclysmic event, the earth has managed to create a higher evolutionary form.

We are on the knife’s edge of either evolving to a higher form or causing an extinction event for humans.

We have the technology, we have the inner connectedness, we just need to evolve consciously. Recognizing we are all one and just a sliver of the whole pie. Same ancient waters and cosmic dust in our bodies and same origins of our spirits and soul.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes, because professionally administered TRT is relatively new and mostly a 1st world luxury. Plus, people in those parts of the world are more likely to engage in day-to-day T building activities like outdoor physical work, getting in fist fights with their neighbors, and cheating on their wife/wives. Must be nice!
Dudes have been on TRT in mexico and Brazil for quite some time. It’s pervasive in sports at college level. A dude I train with played pro football (American style football) in Mexico and his coaches got him on T while he was in college (20 years old). He says that that is standard procedure.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Dudes have been on TRT in mexico and Brazil for quite some time. It’s pervasive in sports at college level. A dude I train with played pro football (American style football) in Mexico and his coaches got him on T while he was in college (20 years old). He says that that is standard procedure.
Sure, and there are also fertility clinics in India and Nigeria. What I’m getting at is how common is it outside of the mid and higher income classes in those countries?

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
I did not use the word enlightenment. I used the word coherence. We need act in coherence with each other and our earth.

The planet produces life and is therefore alive. In our mammalian understanding, the feminine is the one to bring forth life.

After every cataclysmic event, the earth has managed to create a higher evolutionary form.

We are on the knife’s edge of either evolving to a higher form or causing an extinction event for humans.

We have the technology, we have the inner connectedness, we just need to evolve consciously. Recognizing we are all one and just a sliver of the whole pie. Same ancient waters and cosmic dust in our bodies and same origins of our spirits and soul.
So the earth is in the "women who menstruate" club? In your opinion would you consider every cataclysmic event to be masculine then since it's the seed that brings forth the new form?

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
So the earth is in the "women who menstruate" club? In your opinion would you consider every cataclysmic event to be masculine then since it's the seed that brings forth the new form?
Well I don’t know where I’m gonna go when the volcano blows. If that’s not the earth menstrating, creating new land, I don’t know what is.

And yes, natural catastrophes feel very masculine.

The matrix is the matriarch, the patterns are the patriarch.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I know pot is supposed to suppress T. but sometimes I get a raging boner from some types.

CBD too.

I think long term weed smoking supresseses

Opiates give me wood too

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Well I don’t know where I’m gonna go when the volcano blows. If that’s not the earth menstrating, creating new land, I don’t know what is.

And yes, natural catastrophes feel very masculine.

The matrix is the matriarch, the patterns are the patriarch.
I'd imagine that the earth is a squirter considering what happens when you drill for oil.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’d be curious to know how much research has gone into young men who don’t have testosterone deficiencies taking it early in life as a PED? Hormone treatments often time have nasty side effects long term and short. My father had to have hormone therapy supplementing his chemo and oh man did it fvck with his emotions. He’d break down crying over the most unemotional things like a charmin commercial. I often had to remind him he was hormonal. Talk to most women you know about the pill which is prob the most common hormone treatment out there and ask them about some of the side effects that it has on them. Not saying TRT would do that to you, it may indeed make you feel like a million bucks in the short term, just like a lot of steroids do. I’m mostly wondering if doing TRT in your twenties can give you a deficiency later in life without it?