Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Listened to him on both lex fridman and bad bald man podcasts recently.

He has to be one of the most arrogant MSM figures I’ve ever heard speak. Claims democracy is dead if Trump loses the next election :crazy2: and can’t really make an argument without hurling a slew of personal attacks (he’d fit right in here).

Not to mention he thinks Alex jones is a literal prophet. That is not a joke.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
On Rogan Tucker said there is no evidence of evolution whatsoever. Darwinian evolution has been debunked, according to him.

But there is on the other hand, evidence of spiritual, supernatural beings living under the freaking ocean:roflmao:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
On Rogan Tucker said there is no evidence of evolution whatsoever. Darwinian evolution has been debunked, according to him.

But there is on the other hand, evidence of spiritual, supernatural beings living under the freaking ocean:roflmao:
i actually listened to about half of this since Tucker is discussed here so often and im rather clueless where he came from.

The evolution thing was redic, especially following it up with we know God made made man for a fact. The he keeps repeating how no one should lie, liars are the worst, etc without realizing he got fired from Fox for lying.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Sounds like he’s gone full Alex Jones…

That your idea of “good”?
He had some interesting stuff to say and his personality was not like what I’ve seen of him the few times I’ce seen clips of him on fox. The God and evolution sh!t was dumb. Although I agree with what he says about us not really being a democracy- congress and the intelligence apparatus basically do whatever they want and allocate resources in a way that is not in line with what voters want.

You should really step out of your bubble every once in a while and listen to people who you don’t think you would agree with. And no, a converted Reagan era republican with TDS like Ron Filipowski doesn’t count :poke:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
once again, Rogan asking the tough questions...

:rolleyes:
i dont even know if or what he asked to spark all that - and the look on Joe's face was one of disbelief at times - but he also didnt challenge or try to debate anything. and Ive noticed, depending on the guest he will or wont - either debate or at least ask for clarification - or just let the guest speak and keep it moving.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He had some interesting stuff to say and his personality was not like what I’ve seen of him the few times I’ce seen clips of him on fox. The God and evolution sh!t was dumb. Although I agree with what he says about us not really being a democracy- congress and the intelligence apparatus basically do whatever they want and allocate resources in a way that is not in line with what voters want.

You should really step out of your bubble every once in a while and listen to people who you don’t think you would agree with. And no, a converted Reagan era republican with TDS like Ron Filipowski doesn’t count :poke:

I appreciated his viewpoints on nuclear weapons, AI, and the post 1945 world / United States assuming the role of God.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
...he also didnt challenge or try to debate anything
which is why he is the biggest failure in modern american media, IMO

someone with an audience that no one has ever been able to capture and yet he squanders the opportunity to elevate discourse by simply pandering to its basest instincts

it's pathetic

I think the people that cling to Joe are also fools because they know they are getting a watered down version of a topic and don't seem the least bit bothered by the superficiality of it all

Rogan is to intellectualism what the WWE is to greco-roman wrestling

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
One of the things a pyscopaths does is include truth with the lie.

The guy has a full on personality disorder.

His certainty when he says crazy sh!t is the tell.

This wouldn't be a big deal if he wasn't selling this sh!t to the disenfranchised right wing retards who are hungry for the lie.

It's very circling the drain ghost dance-ish.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
All this is nice, but does anyone know how much money Tucker is making compared to his days at Fox? That would seem to be the best measure as to whether he is done or not.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
The most punchable face in the media - here he is licking Putin’s ass. Fuck that guy.
IMG_7534.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

someone with an audience that no one has ever been able to capture and yet he squanders the opportunity to elevate discourse by simply pandering to its basest instincts

it's pathetic

I think the people that cling to Joe are also fools because they know they are getting a watered down version of a topic and don't seem the least bit bothered by the superficiality of it all

Catch-22s abound. I don't think for a second Rogan would have 1/20th of his audience if he did what you are suggesting - the two are mutually exclusive.

His goal isn't intellectualism. It's a breeze-shoot with da boys.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nobody argues that not supporting Ukraine is racist.

The argument is that not supporting Ukraine encourages and enables Putin for further military adventures down the line in his quest to rebuild the USSR, possibly leading up to a NATO vs Russia war.
I know no one argues that not supporting Ukraine is racist

Hence rehashing the 75 year old, already disproven Domino Theory nonsense.

But let's just say for a minute Domino Theory has value, wouldn't that be the best reason ever to leave NATO?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

it's pathetic

You're expecting something that the Rogan podcast is not meant to be

Are you actually pining for talking heads screaming at each other? Or are you looking for the 1960s guys smoking cigarettes in suits having a conversation?