Trying to plan a 1st time trip to Indo in Sept.

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
Kandui has no availability during my window(my bad, I let my offer to friends go on too long), but I'm now looking at Macaroni's Resort, solo trip. I DM'd Truth for some flight advice, but has anyone here posted up at the "resort"(Link)? That left looks dreamy to me.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Kandui has no availability during my window(my bad, I let my offer to friends go on too long), but I'm now looking at Macaroni's Resort, solo trip. I DM'd Truth for some flight advice, but has anyone here posted up at the "resort"(Link)? That left looks dreamy to me.
i have a deposit with macaronis - we were booked for 2020 and then you know what happened - theyve been letting us kick our depsoits back every year since and we are now set to go June 2024. looks so epic.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Check out Shadow , Ade and his crew are good people

some fun waves nearby too. Including my favorite left in the world D9D1C97A-AE8E-47BE-B628-2102AC603D42.jpeg

Reactions: diro and tenover