Truth Social

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nope as we learned, the cut will follow Don the Con no matter what he does

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trumps joke of a website already crashed, yet another failed business for Don the CON :D

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
They’re supposedly all about free-speech and they’re already banning people.

They’re supposedly taking on big tech yet they tell you to download it from Apple’s App Store.

I’m just waiting to hear about how they plan to make money. There’s always a grift with trump. My bet is they’ll be selling user data like everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip and Kento

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They’re supposedly all about free-speech and they’re already banning people.

They’re supposedly taking on big tech yet they tell you to download it from Apple’s App Store.

I’m just waiting to hear about how they plan to make money. There’s always a grift with trump. My bet is they’ll be selling user data like everyone else.
Pocketed all the investors money and put very little of in the actual business like he always does. All right wing "free speech" websites ban anyone with opposing views and are quickly filled with trolls making death and rape threats, some "fine people".

Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Its a nice day. You should go to the Wawa and see if there are any day laborers needed.
Nah, worked a half day today. Enjoy another 3 three hours of bothering people on the phone and getting doors slammed in your face.