Truth Social...Done

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I like that he's open about the fact that he doesn't know what's going on and is not interested to learn.

1st step of recovery is admitting that you're powerless over your addiction to bias confirmation .

That's progress I guess.
No can handle Randall

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Truth Social’s sign-up page advertises that it “encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.” Its mobile apps invite you to “find Truth from home or on-the-go.” A confirmation e-mail that I received after signing up welcomed me as a “truthsayer.” The limited popularity of the site means that many usernames are still up for grabs; the sample name suggested was @LibertyForAll, but I went instead with @freedomnmyveins. This was as far as I got on Truth Social without encountering a barrage of glitches. When I clicked the button to add an avatar image, nothing happened. I settled instead for the placeholder illustration of an eagle. To kick-start my feed, the app offered me a list of recommended accounts to follow, beginning with Trump’s. But the Follow button did not actually appear where it was supposed to next to his name, so I had to search for his account later by hand. Other suggested accounts included the misogynist influencer Andrew Tate and the conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec. Only after twenty-eight recommendations did the app offer a woman, Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaiian congresswoman and ex-Democrat. The button for posting messages on the platform is labelled “Truth”; the sharing function, equivalent to a retweet, is a “ReTruth.” Ads are tagged with the Orwellian label “Sponsored Truth,” which might be a contradiction in terms. The majority of the ads I saw were for Trump’s Presidential campaign. A few were for MyPillow, the erstwhile Fox advertiser whose founder, Mike Lindell, is a major Trump supporter.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
every time I go to search for it I google DJT which is the down jones transportation average which is WAY UP!

it's funny

Reactions: hal9000