Truth and his his daughter ~ The erBB's own, "Teacher of the Year" on Surfline

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
truth...i love you and think you n the kid are rad....and i want ot thnk of some kind of Sh!t to throw...and cant think of any..but still....insert sh!t throw here!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
More surf time in one year than you've had in a lifetime, I'd be jealous too. The house up for sale yet? :monkey:
Nah. Our managers somehow managed to convince the C-suite to triple the draws for a handful of us very senior big billers to get us through the next 6 months comfortably. I can be cynical and money ain’t everything but if they’re willing to triple my draw (which was not paltry to begin with) then I am willing to reassess just how much I actually mean to the company and it’s leadership. Yes, they don’t want me (and maybe 5-10 others like me) jumping ship for greener pastures during the recovery, and it’s hard to find and even more costly to ramp up sales execs into our caliber (not so humble brag- many try, most fall short) so they would rather just pay us a ton of money out of pocket for the next 6 months so we can maintain our modestly upper middle class lifestyles without Quitting our jobs, selling our homes, and fleeing to panama, for example. I know it’s not all out of the goodness of the Corporate “heart” but it puts me right back on track

also, I’ve been surfing since I was 8, and started traveling in my teens. There is nothing like truths 18 months in there, but I have surfed far more in my life that your average life long surfer, except maybe some lifelong islanders.

Reactions: flyinraptr

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Nah. Our managers somehow managed to convince the C-suite to triple the draws for a handful of us very senior big billers to get us through the next 6 months comfortably. I can be cynical and money ain’t everything but if they’re willing to triple my draw (which was not paltry to begin with) then I am willing to reassess just how much I actually mean to the company and it’s leadership. Yes, they don’t want me (and maybe 5-10 others like me) jumping ship for greener pastures during the recovery, and it’s hard to find and even more costly to ramp up sales execs into our caliber (not so humble brag- many try, most fall short) so they would rather just pay us a ton of money out of pocket for the next 6 months so we can maintain our modestly upper middle class lifestyles without Quitting our jobs, selling our homes, and fleeing to panama, for example. I know it’s not all out of the goodness of the Corporate “heart” but it puts me right back on track

also, I’ve been surfing since I was 8, and started traveling in my teens. There is nothing like truths 18 months in there, but I have surfed far more in my life that your average life long surfer, except maybe some lifelong islanders.
D@mn - i was kinda excited about visiting you in Panama! Congrats - happy for you but i don't want to hear any excuses about you and Mrs. Subway not being able to visit us in Nica sometime in the near future.

Reactions: Subway and PPK96754

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
:applause2:

Hell yeah, Patrick & Emma!

:cheers:

I've been watching YouTube and seeing clips of Nias this year. Big, clean, perfect. A bare handful of people out. As a surfer, this reminds me of the old days when HWY 1 was closed in both directions due to storm damage. Times a million.... The right place at the right time. The score of a lifetime. It will never be better than this. :jamon::shaka: