Trumps researchers found the missing votes - all 44 of them

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
When Donald Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger on Jan. 2, 2021, in a now-infamous bid to overturn the 2020 election, he alleged that thousands of dead people had voted in the state.

“So dead people voted, and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number, and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters,” he said, without citing his study.

But a report commissioned by his own campaign dated one day prior told a different story: Researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” of only nine dead voters in Fulton County, defined as ballots that may have been cast by someone else in the name of a deceased person. They believed there was a “potential statewide exposure” of 23 such votes across the Peach State — or 4,977 fewer than the “minimum” Trump claimed.

In a separate failed bid to overturn the results in Nevada, Trump’s lawyers said in a court filing that 1,506 ballots were cast in the names of dead people and 42,284 voted twice. Trump lost the Silver State by about 33,000 votes.
The researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” that 12 ballots were cast in the names of deceased people in Clark County, Nev., and believed the “high end potential exposure” was 20 voters statewide — some 1,486 fewer than Trump’s lawyers said.
According to their research, the “low end potential exposure” of double voters was 45, while the “high end potential exposure” was 9,063. The judge tossed the Nevada case even as Trump continued to claim he won the state.

The “Project 2020” report conducted by the Berkeley Research Group has now been obtained by prosecutors investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. A copy was reviewed by The Washington Post, and it shows that Trump’s own campaign paid more than $600,000 for research that undercut many of his most explosive claims. The research was never made public.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
We just had a Democrat politician in our area arrested this week on federal voter fraud charges. The quotes from recorded phone conversations about mail in voting are particularly interesting.

According to the criminal complaint, the voter told Morshed that law enforcement would eventually find out he lived in Galloway.

“It doesn’t make any, any things. You number one, you can make the voter registration, you not registered any places. Anywhere. Alaska, Siberia, uh Margate, Longport, Atlantic City, Absecon, any places . . . Number one,” Morshed responded. “And number two, this is for the mail-in ballot. Okay. This is for the mail, mail-in ballot form, you tell them I was living over there all the time. I do not stay at my house because my family living here. I had some problem with my wife, so sometimes I would stay this house.”

While being recorded, Morshed told the voter, “You know, listen, if I didn’t have a good relation with you who I know and me was driving taxi, you shouldn’t take this kind of risk for me. You didn’t take this kind of headache for me. . . . Who else would take this kind of headache?”

Morshed won the 2019 Democratic primary for the 4th Ward council seat by a vote of 432 to 232 (48%-26%) against Mandy Days-Chapman in a field of five candidates.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
We just had a Democrat politician in our area arrested this week on federal voter fraud charges. The quotes from recorded phone conversations about mail in voting are particularly interesting.

According to the criminal complaint, the voter told Morshed that law enforcement would eventually find out he lived in Galloway.

“It doesn’t make any, any things. You number one, you can make the voter registration, you not registered any places. Anywhere. Alaska, Siberia, uh Margate, Longport, Atlantic City, Absecon, any places . . . Number one,” Morshed responded. “And number two, this is for the mail-in ballot. Okay. This is for the mail, mail-in ballot form, you tell them I was living over there all the time. I do not stay at my house because my family living here. I had some problem with my wife, so sometimes I would stay this house.”

While being recorded, Morshed told the voter, “You know, listen, if I didn’t have a good relation with you who I know and me was driving taxi, you shouldn’t take this kind of risk for me. You didn’t take this kind of headache for me. . . . Who else would take this kind of headache?”

Morshed won the 2019 Democratic primary for the 4th Ward council seat by a vote of 432 to 232 (48%-26%) against Mandy Days-Chapman in a field of five candidates.
that's it. That proves that all democrats are corrupt and that the 2020 election was stolen.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Funny, you didn’t seem to care when republicans were doing it.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Think about the thousands of man-years that have been spent in search of provable widespread voter fraud since 2020.

Now think about how much widespread voter fraud has actually been proven.

Pretty bad ROI, I'd say.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reactions: afoaf