Trumps Golfing Hypocrisy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He attacked Obama for golfing during normal times and promised he would too busy to play if elected lets hear some defenses, rubes?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He attacked Obama for golfing during normal times and promised he would too busy to play if elected lets hear some defenses, rubes?
How effective were the attacks of some on the right on Obama golfing? Not very. Same as your attacks on Trumby.

By the way, I distinctly remember my only criticism of Obama golfing was his embarrassingly bad golf swing. He swings a golf club like a sissy.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How effective were the attacks of some on the right on Obama golfing? Not very. Same as your attacks on Trumby.

By the way, I distinctly remember my only criticism of Obama golfing was his embarrassingly bad golf swing. He swings a golf club like a sissy.
Did Obama attack his predecessor for playing and promising not to play when elected? If not, your comment makes zero sense. Just admit you are ok with Trumps lying and hypocrisy.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Obama spent 8 years attacking and blaming his predecessor.
Not about golf, stupid. Remember the Iraq war and economic disaster during Bush's term? For Obama not to mention these things would be a denial of reality. Lying and hypocrisy are ok for Trump?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Do you really deny it being so? :ROFLMAO: o_O :ROFLMAO:
I'm genuinely curious. I'm sure he had some choice things to say about Bush, Cheney, etc when he was campaigning. With good reason I might add. But from my recollection once he put his hand on that bible and took the oath of office he respected decorum to a fault. Would love for you to show 8yrs of him bad mouthing Dubya. I'll be be waiting.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Trump's swing is sh!t...you can see how he compensates trying to get
the club around his massive gunt

he also drives his cart on the fkn green

I DON'T CARE IF YOU SWING LIKE A SISSY, DRIVING CARTS ON THE FKN
GREEN IS STRAIGHT GUILLOTINE LEVEL FAGGOTRY

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast