Trump wins again.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Supreme Court allows broad enforcement of Trump asylum rule

I wonder what distraction the media will come up with to conceal this victory????

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This was their last ditch effort because the administration and the GOP-controlled legislature were unable to pass sensible and coherent immigration reform in the first two years of Trumby's term.

Legislating via courts doesn't always work out in the long run.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I like this ruling. The left poluted the Asylum rules, and this is the payback.

If you live in fear in your village Guatemala, the answers are,
1. Take back your village. If a gang member threatens you, kill him and burn down his house.
2. Move to a different village.
3. Move to the nearest safe country, that speaks your language and will welcome you.

The answer is not travel through multiple safe countries to seek refuge illegally in the one country that doesn't want you.

And fools like GromsDad will never realize that this could have been accomplished two years ago civily, if tRump wasn't more interested in sticking his thumb in other's eyes

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So why would this only be "a win for dumb Americans"?
Because it gives dummies like Gross Fat Stupid dad the chance to jeer and chunter in the name of the Great Leader.

I don't care about the policy. It doesn't affect me.

But dummies all over the county are cheering the gipper's "win."

I have no doubt the policy change will be poorly executed but whatever.

Reactions: FecalFace

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

1. Take back your village. If a gang member threatens you, kill him and burn down his house.
3. Move to the nearest safe country, that speaks your language and will welcome you.

The answer is not travel through multiple safe countries to seek refuge illegally in the one country that doesn't want you.

And fools like GromsDad will never realize that this could have been accomplished two years ago civily, if tRump wasn't more interested in sticking his thumb in other's eyes

I mostly agree with this.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

The immigration here is finding more and more organized groups of Africans and Asians crossing the southern border.

There are 100,000+ Central American refugees in Mexico waiting in line.

I pick No. 1 above.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
This is a big DUH. If one president can instate a policy then another president can rescind it.

......unless you're a renegade Democrat federal judge.