Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Giuliani and company have testified that the Trump victory margin in Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc was so great that the crooked vote counters were forced to turn off voting machines at 2 am on Nov. 4, eject poll watchers, and import blank ballots. They filled in and counted blank ballots as fast as possible. Net, Republicans gained House seats is districts which Trump lost simply because crooked Dems didn't have enough resources to fraudulently vote down-ballot.
When is a perfect oval evidence of vote fraud?

As an election official, all you have to do is take out your little security card and "reinterpret" what a voter really meant to do.

Wink wink.
So which is it lol?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
From the Newsmax interview below..... Sidney Powell: "If it had been reported to me that (the American international Dominion traitor) was a law enforcement officer, I would be investigating it steadfastly.”

That’s a BIG clue. This coup would not be happening if there were not American law enforcement officers making it happen …...dirty cops. There’s nothing more despicable.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
From the Newsmax interview below..... "Sidney Powell: If it had been reported to me that (the American international Dominion traitor) was a law enforcement officer, I would be investigating it steadfastly.”

That’s a BIG clue. This coup would not be happening if there were not American law enforcement officers making it happen …...dirty cops. There’s nothing more despicable.

So, do blue lives still matter or no?

Hey, how about those lawsuits - how are they going?

Did you ever tell us what you think "with prejudice" means lol?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
So, do blue lives still matter or no?

Hey, how about those lawsuits - how are they going?

Did you ever tell us what you think "with prejudice" means lol?

So your point in posting this is to support dirty cops.

Friggin genius.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So your point in posting this is to support dirty cops.

Friggin genius.
All lives matter, lol. Or did you not understand that "dirty cops" exist until now, and that's who BLM was talking about the whole time?

Lawsuit status?

What does "with prejudice" mean?

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When you are too batshit for Trumpworld, you have real problems. Does not stop degenerates like Squid from swallowing the bullshit though,

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I wonder if Squid knows they “released the kraken” and now she’s free to seek other employment opportunities. Sidney better get kraken on that resume.

• Haha
Reactions: rice

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
.....from a thorough believer in the peepee tapes.
Wrong stupid, the PP tapes were always referred to as unconfirmed, not that facts bother people like you, BTW remember to thank the Liberals for your welfare check?