Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Georgia the Difference In President-Only Ballots Between President Trump and Biden Is STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE – Indicates Obvious Election Fraud

November 14, 2020
In any Presidential election, each candidate will get a number of ballots marked President-only, and, of course, there will be some difference in the totals between candidates. However, the more unequal the totals, the less likely that the result is due to random-chance. A WIDE difference in the number of ballots marked President-only in Georgia is VERY suspicious for fraud. Fortunately, the level of suspicion can be calculated by a statistical method called a Bernoulli trial.

In the Georgia election, 800 ballots were marked only for President Trump, and 96,800 were marked only for Joe Biden.

We ran a Bernoulli trial on that difference.

Our results show that the odds of this difference being random is ONE out of 10 TO THE POWER OF 274. That is, one chance out of a nonagintillion!!

The improbability of this should convince a judge or anyone seeking the truth to perform a real recount of all ballots in Georgia while allowing proper oversight (not one Republican per 10 tables) while including a proper review for signatures as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick, get that to the lawyers! Slam dunk!

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Making fun of these retards feels like shooting fish in a barrel. Or engaging with bhoter.
We all know they're keeping domestic women's attention long enough to sell them things during commercial breaks, right?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
you know, if you're not even gonna try anymore, this relationship really isn't going to work out for me.

View attachment 101238

No, You have to do better. You provided figures which prove that there weren't more Utah votes than registered voters. I did not claim that there were more votes than registered voters. I claimed that there were more Utah votes than people who obtained ballots to vote.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
No, You have to do better. You provided figures which prove that there weren't more Utah votes than registered voters. I did not claim that there were more votes than registered voters. I claimed that there were more Utah votes than people who obtained ballots to vote.
Utah? who said anything about Utah? you posted this - about Nevada, and i said that - about Nevada. you're about as sharp as the Trump legal team:roflmao:no wonder you guys are getting crushed in court.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Utah? who said anything about Utah? you posted this - about Nevada, and i said that - about Nevada. you're about as sharp as the Trump legal team:roflmao:no wonder you guys are getting crushed in court.

You're right,. it was Nevada. My point and my link stand. Nevada had more votes than voters (NOT REGISTERED VOTERS) by roughly 77,000 votes.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Why do you think it became so important for the Republican Senate to fill RBG's vacant seat?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
You're right,. it was Nevada. My point and my link stand. Nevada had more votes than voters (NOT REGISTERED VOTERS) by roughly 77,000 votes.
not according to the Nevada Sec of State - total turnout was 1,407,754.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Why do you think it became so important for the Republican Senate to fill RBG's vacant seat?
evil right !! )

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri (R) shot down conspiracy theories that Trump’s allies have circulated regarding Dominion voting machines. Election officials also testified that results of a hand audit of a portion of ballots had matched 100 percent with machine-tabulated figures, and that representatives of the state’s Republican, Democratic and Libertarian parties had all signed off on that audit earlier in the week.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Wrong. If Democrats conspired to steal this election and take over the government then how much sense would it make to adjucate this case with a Democrat SCOTUS?

Answer: None.
okay !! ) :)

if that happened and IF you can prove it ?? )

elsewise biden one !! ) :)

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
evil right !! )

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri (R) shot down conspiracy theories that Trump’s allies have circulated regarding Dominion voting machines. Election officials also testified that results of a hand audit of a portion of ballots had matched 100 percent with machine-tabulated figures, and that representatives of the state’s Republican, Democratic and Libertarian parties had all signed off on that audit earlier in the week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cause of Election Day glitch in Georgia counties still unexplained

Election officials in Georgia still have no explanation for a technological glitch that created voting problems in two Georgia counties on the morning of Nov. 3, a local election supervisor said nine days later.

The supervisor, Marcia Ridley of the Spalding County Board of Elections, had initially attributed the problem to a vendor’s 11th-hour update to the equipment. But log files for the devices — electronic poll books that poll workers use to sign in voters at precincts — show that no such update occurred to the devices the night before Election Day, Ridley said in a statement to POLITICO on Thursday. However, she said she stands by her previous statements last week that a representative for the election technology vendor, Dominion Voting Systems, told her office that it had uploaded some kind of update the night before the election and that this had created the glitch......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Because Trump doesn’t know how the legal system, or the election system, works. He assumed he could just file something with SCOTUS and they’d help him win lol.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
completely so....and so easily debunked. you can see why he's a fan of the Prez - operates on the same psuedo-factual bullshit level and shamelessly just moves on to his next lie without missing a beat. doesn 't care to vet the source of his claims, just keep shoveling sh!t, desperately hoping something will stick. Captain Ridiculous to the rescue, peeling back the layers of the vast Dem conspiracy, a conspiracy so devious and clever that no one can find any evidence of it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brilliant! Except even in the off chance the court decides to hear this pressing legal issue, the best the pres can hope for is a reversal of the dismissal and remand to the trial court to let the case continue. There is nothing in that order that an appellate court can rule on that will overturn the election lol.

Reactions: enframed