Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What if the things the president's legal team allege regarding the computer software changing massive amounts of votes prove to be true? Have you guys stopped to consider? Would you guys graciously accept defeat?

Like "The Spectator" I'm sick and tired of the left and leftist media's drone that there is no evidence. Giuliani et al presented legal affidavits from eyewitnesses to Democrat vote fraud. For instance, the machine rejection rates for erroneous ballots this year has been on the scale of 1/30 to 1/100 of recent election rejection rates. One sworn affidavit said that the affiant witnessed a stack of ballots delivered in pristine condition as if they had not been handled by voters or postal employees. They contained perfect and consistent marks for Biden and no down-ballot candidates.

Okay, this evidence is not proof that a particular person cheated, but it can't be discarded as a lack of evidence. Such evidence should be used by legislators and SCOTUS to subpoena ballots and voting machine programming records.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hump

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Like "The Spectator" I'm sick and tired of the left and leftist media's drone that there is no evidence. Giuliani et al presented legal affidavits from eyewitnesses to Democrat vote fraud. For instance, the machine rejection rates for erroneous ballots this year has been on the scale of 1/30 to 1/100 of recent election rejection rates. One sworn affidavit said that the afiant witnessed a stack of ballots delivered in prtistine condition as if they had not been handled by voters or postal employees. They contained perfect and consistent marks for Biden and no down-ballot candidates.

Okay, this evidence is not proof that a particular person cheated, but it can't be discarded as a lack of evidence. Such evidence should be used by legislators and SCOTUS to subpoena ballots and voting machine programming records.
You seem eager to call this done. Law and Order folks would seem to agree that the courts are capable of handling this matter. Why don't we let them? LOL.

Also, please explain how the SCOTUS could issue a subpoena for ballots. This I gotta hear.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
You seem eager to call this done. Law and Order folks would seem to agree that the courts are capable of handling this matter. Why don't we let them? LOL.

What, countering your leftist accomplices' narative that there is no evidence, with the fact that there is evidence, and that the evidence needs to be completely investigated somehow represents me saying this is over? The biggest problem here is that I'm trying to communicate with one more pathological liar.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Where are the sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses saying that Trump colluded with "the Russians" to brainwash voters?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Where are the sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses saying that Trump colluded with "the Russians" to brainwash voters?
There was actually sworn testimony in front of the House. You may have missed it? Also, note that Trump was not removed from office lol. A similar loss will occur with the voter fraud that Trump's pushing. Fair's fair.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
There was actually sworn testimony in front of the House. You may have missed it?

Yeah, but the congressional witnesses did not testify that Trump colluded with "the Russians" to brainwash voters. On the contrary, they said that they had no such evidencce. Conversely, information in Giuliani's afffidavits relate evidence of vote fraud.

Believers in the peepee tapes are bonkers.

This election count is fraudulent.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, but the congressional witnesses did not testify that Trump colluded with "the Russians" to brainwash voters. On the contrary, they said that they had no such evidencce. Conversely, information in Giuliani's afffidavits relate evidence of vote fraud.

Believers in the peepee tapes are bonkers.

This election count is fraudulent.
Still posting lies welfare queen, you should be thanking the democratic party for every check you get.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Dude, you are bouncing between Fox and Gateway Pundit and never venture outside, into the world of facts.

Don't you ever call someone else brainwashed.

Sheep.

Reactions: Hump

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What, countering your leftist accomplices' narative that there is no evidence, with the fact that there is evidence, and that the evidence needs to be completely investigated somehow represents me saying this is over? The biggest problem here is that I'm trying to communicate with one more pathological liar.
Courts consider evidence. Let them, or are you afraid of what they'll decide? LOL.