Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
How amazing would it be to witness tRump the morning after the elections are over when he’s told he lost?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
i like reading your posts, so can I make a request that keeps you all around?
no one has to stop all posting
but the loser cannot post partisan stuff
nonpartisan posts are welcome from all

what do yah think?
Ok.

But the other side still hasn't accepted.

My bet is GD will stop posting anyway, and the take him off payroll

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Nothing better then when GrossDad starts a thread gloating about something Trump did and then imminently gets pwned because he didn't bother to read about the story beyond looking at a Facebook meme.

lololo

• Dislike
Reactions: grapedrink

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
i like reading your posts, so can I make a request that keeps you all around?
no one has to stop all posting
but the loser cannot post partisan stuff
nonpartisan posts are welcome from all

what do yah think?
Thanks,

I consider myself a bit of Garrison Keillor, but without the sexual harassment stuff

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
here in my semi-retirement, have been working for the US Census doing field interviews here in SE NC. the fun part of the Census interview with guys like this is asking them if they are Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican. then asking them if their wives are Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican. then, one by one, asking them if each of their kids is Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican. :ROFLMAO:

good thing i'm wearing a mask - they can't see me smile.

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf and Kento

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
here in my semi-retirement, have been working for the US Census doing field interviews here in SE NC. the fun part of the Census interview with guys like this is asking them if they are Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican. then asking them if their wives are Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican. then, one by one, asking them if each of their kids is Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican. :ROFLMAO:

good thing i'm wearing a mask - they can't see me smile.
They're the assholes that run their generators all day and night in the campgrounds.....:cursing: