Trump, Jr. vs 5 deranged lunatics

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
:ROFLMAO:
Damn. Rand crushed those hags. the fact that people so uninformed are allowed to talk politics and world affairs on national tv is beyond me.

Then I remember that this show is on mid morning on weekdays, with the target audience being stay at home Moms and retired women, and it all makes sense. It’s like a perfect storm for TDS and HRC worship.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
:ROFLMAO:
Damn. Rand crushed those hags. the fact that people so uninformed are allowed to talk politics and world affairs on national tv is beyond me.
Yeah he crushed the "hags".

Except nobody, and I mean nobody, was talking about going to war with Turkey or anybody.

Talking about uninformed.

I guess if he makes the hags freebleed, it's enough to make you happy.

Gross.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I've taken the red river, I'm not ashamed
period sex is the best!

chicks are super fkn turnt during it, they love that you're
game, and if your girl gets that heavy flow there is something
savagely triumphant about seeing yourself covered in gore and
the matter that makes life

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah he crushed the "hags".

Except nobody, and I mean nobody, was talking about going to war with Turkey or anybody.

Talking about uninformed.

I guess if he makes the hags freebleed, it's enough to make you happy.

Gross.
Then what would the US troops standing between the Kurds and Turkish troops be doing exactly? Would they be expected protect the Kurds, and to fire back at Turkish troops if fired upon?

What he clearly explained was the tangled mess of factions, alliances and political forces in that part of the world. The ignorance of those women was on full display.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Then what would the US troops standing between the Kurds and Turkish troops be doing exactly? Would they be expected protect the Kurds, and to fire back at Turkish troops if fired upon?

What he clearly explained was the tangled mess of factions, alliances and political forces in that part of the world. The ignorance of those women was on full display.
They would be just standing there like they have been for years.

Turkey would not attack as long as those 50 US troops were there.

That's a far cry from wanting war.

To suggest that somebody wants war with Turkey is retarded AF. Turkey certainly doesn't want war with the US. That's why troops just being there was effective.

Speaking about ignorance of "hags" while ignoring Rand's idiotism is telling. Are you too an independent? :roflmao:

And a grown man wearing a white turtle neck and curly hair should never be taken seriously.
I miss BillyOcean.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
They would be just standing there like they have been for years.

Turkey would not attack as long as those 50 US troops were there.

That's a far cry from wanting war.

To suggest that somebody wants war with Turkey is retarded AF. Turkey certainly doesn't want war with the US. That's why troops just being there was effective.
I'm more or less neutral in regards to the Turkey/Kurds issue. I agree that Turkey probably would not have attacked. However his broader points in regards to interventionism and failed Middle East policy were spot on, and he can justifiably say he's been against it all along. Unlike HRC, who these women are her biggest fans, that voted for the Iraq war in the first place. Rand is also correct that the world is probably better off with Assad in power, even though he a major POS, than we would be with letting fundamentalist militias taking over. Similar to Iraq and Saddam Hussein.

Speaking about ignorance of "hags" while ignoring Rand's idiotism is telling. Are you too an independent? :roflmao:

And a grown man wearing a white turtle neck and curly hair should never be taken seriously.
I miss BillyOcean.
No points for style, I'll give him that.

I'd rather be an independent than the new breed of war mongering democrats who want to continue the same interventionist policies that led us to these messes.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm more or less neutral in regards to the Turkey/Kurds issue. I agree that Turkey probably would not have attacked. However his broader points in regards to interventionism and failed Middle East policy were spot on, and he can justifiably say he's been against it all along. Unlike HRC, who these women are her biggest fans, that voted for the Iraq war in the first place. Rand is also correct that the world is probably better off with Assad in power, even though he a major POS, than we would be with letting fundamentalist militias taking over. Similar to Iraq and Saddam Hussein.

No points for style, I'll give him that.

I'd rather be an independent than the new breed of war mongering democrats who want to continue the same interventionist policies that led us to these messes.
Hate to burst your bubble but you're not an independent.

You're a bubbling libertarian idiot.

Which is somewhere to the right of Republicans.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I was anti war when you were still in diapers and still am. Nobody wants war.

You and your libertarian buddy Rand are arguing against something nobody suggested.
So Rand argued against Iraq while everyone else wanted to be there? From a congressional standpoint, sounds about right.

And you are still anti free speech, which we all knew already.

• Love

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The Squad has been really reigned in lately. Nancy has chilled their kookage out.

Trying to consolidate and project their weak powers against Trump.

Fail...