tRump is not a civillian

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I guess that makes him a....

what's the word for someone not bound by the rule of law...

Oh yea, I remember....

dictator?

NBC News: Trump won't follow New Jersey quarantine order; 'he's not a civilian,' White House says.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Nobody should have to follow NJ’s quarantine order. You can’t quarantine healthy people. There is no authority to do that.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Nobody should have to follow NJ’s quarantine order. You can’t quarantine healthy people. There is no authority to do that.
Suppose one sick but asymptomatic (I.e., “healthy”) person could spread to 100 people each day a virus w a 95 percent kill rate. Can’t quarantine?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Suppose one sick but asymptomatic (I.e., “healthy”) person could spread to 100 people each day a virus w a 95 percent kill rate. Can’t quarantine?
If that was the case, we'd have many millions already dead.

This one has a kill rate a few multiples higher than a bad flu, and mostly those with comorbidity or poor health.

Just sayin'.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
According to the latest science it is “very rare” for asymptomatic people to spread this virus...

...and if a virus has a 95% kill rate we have bigger problems than going to New Jersey.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Exactly what is going to continue the virus.
State lines are arbitrary.

Look at the size of california. I work an area that spreads from San Juan Capistrano to Napa and it also includes Lancaster and Simi Valley. I cover this area at least once a month and never stopped doing it during the lockdown because my work is “essential.”

I cover waaaaayyyyy more area and am exposed to waaaaaayyyyyyy more people than GD doing a surf run to NC.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
State lines are arbitrary.

Look at the size of california. I work an area that spreads from San Juan Capistrano to Napa and it also includes Lancaster and Simi Valley. I cover this area at least once a month and never stopped doing it during the lockdown because my work is “essential.”

I cover waaaaayyyyy more area and am exposed to waaaaaayyyyyyy more people than GD doing a surf run to NC.
Ok, it really doesn't matter people refuse to listen.