Trump Fraud

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Again. We are not talking about me.
Do u agree that this is a complete line of BS?
To say that he cannot determine the value of the property
charge him for it
then when he does it
accept it as truth and tax him for it?
It's a load of dung - but they don't care and that's the worst part
Sure if he was selling his property he has the right to list it for as much or as little as he'd like.

The problem is he can't do that when it comes to paying property taxes or borrowing against it. Thats what assessors are for.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Sure if he was selling his property he has the right to list it for as much or as little as he'd like.

The problem is he can't do that when it comes to paying property taxes or borrowing against it. Thats what assessors are for.
exactly. He CAN't do it

Ever bought a house that didn't get an appraisal for your loan?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
exactly. He CAN't do it

do you feel Cohen should have told the truth about dump's business practices ?? :) )

who do you think are dump's 10 swampiest lawyers ?? :shrug:

Reactions: hal9000

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
exactly. He CAN't do it

Trump took the Appraiser’s figures and inflated them , BIGLY! A big part of why the Fraud accusation was found to be true by the Judge.

Reactions: hal9000

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If Schex tried to borrow against his $800k house would he value it at $8 million?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If he was forced to liquidate all of his businesses I wonder what he’d have left? I bet almost nothing is in his name by design.
I think you’re right. Especially if he has to pay all of his legal expenses.

I’m for the erBBer that has made the most Trump related posts stepping up and taking one for the team.

@hal9000 wins going away. If he lives to run in 2024 it’s on you @hal9000. Maybe enlist @mundus as your coconspirator. Keep it in a limited group, you won’t believe how fast your present brothers will drop you like a hot rock when the bullets start flying.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Trump took the Appraiser’s figures and inflated them , BIGLY! A big part of why the Fraud accusation was found to be true by the Judge.
Only what the appraiser says matters - no loan is based on an owner/buyer valuation.
It's just not done.
Who exactly is the victim of this charge? The timing is just peachy too.