Trump deserves credit

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
For the speedy development of the vaccine that his rubes refuse to take, it he would of ran on that he probably would have won.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Dumb joke that always gets a laugh.

A server at a restaurant says, "Do you need anything else?"

You say, "I could use a hug."

It's stupid but it always gets a laugh.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Dumb joke that always gets a laugh.

A server at a restaurant says, "Do you need anything else?"

You say, "I could use a hug."

It's stupid but it always gets a laugh.
My wife and I were at the now gone Meadowood in St. Helena a few years ago. We had a gift certificate to cover everything and I was pretty wasted by the end of the dinner (with wine pairings).

Our server (captain?) asked if we needed anything else and I said, Yeah, I could use a cigarette.

They got me one.

• Love
Reactions: sizzld1

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
the most glaring issues with ivermectin for me is:

-why plagiarize and lie in the first study if it’s such a wonder drug; and why do the pro ivermectin people not acknowledge this when speaking about that retracted study.

-why would the doctor on male opera’s podcast claim there are extremely minor side effects when that is the complete opposite of the truth when taking high dosages. it’s high doses of ivermectin required to supposedly work. The doctor even suggested upping that dosage.

people are acting like the drug and people pushing it are our white knights, while shutting down the current vaccines as being suspect and ignoring those two glaring issues. Lots of questions for our current three vaccines, yet silent on ivermectin.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
heard some kook interviewed on NPR talking about how fauci wants to "smother" his children. :socrazy:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How can anyone take medical advice from anyone on the Rogan show, the man hosts proven snake oil salesmen all the time

Reactions: hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Remember when India was a covid bloodbath? Funny how it's not even in the news anymore, shortly after they started administering Ivermectin, with the greatest drop offs in the states where it was first legalized. Coincidence :unsure:

Unbiased NPR published this article about Brazil where they bashed ivermectin and other cocktails on June 15:

. . .. And check the date of the decline in cases and the pattern that follows. Awfully coincidental, again :unsure:
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 10.33.29 AM.png

:roflmao:

So it Rogan promoting something Covid related the new Kiss of Death now that Trump is out of the picture :unsure: :ban: :roflmao: :trout:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wonder if the government isn't pushing anti virals because they think it will discourage people from getting the vaccine.

I don't get the JR hate.

I stopped listening when he moved to Spotify but I don't hate him.

Reactions: grapedrink