Trumby tells governors to classify houses of worship as essential. States rights?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Why does the left hate the 1st Amendment so much? They hate the 2nd too. And the 12th. And the 14th. And the 17th.

Game on Today.

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love that people believe that their Rights to practice religion during a viral outbreak supersede health concerns of society.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If they actually believed worshipping at home would be no big deal, don't they always say God lives in each of us and not a building?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
No one is forcing you to go to church or even outside

stay inside away from all of the churchgoers

lf you cared about society, you would

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Participating in religious worship includes a lot of socialization for many people. That's their primary form of community. Gathering with like minded people who share common a common interest. Like sports fans. Or garden clubs.

Take a drive through South Central where there are a lot of little churches. I've interacted with a lot of church people in those areas and others over the last 30 years and I daresay almost nobody down there is actually doing it for the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRCD

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No one is forcing you to go to church or even outside

stay inside away from all of the churchgoers

lf you cared about society, you would
And all those who catch it at church spread it to the general public, the non religious need to suffer for the church goers stupidity?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Participating in religious worship includes a lot of socialization for many people. Gathering with like mind people. Like sports fans. Or surfing forums which actually talk about things related to surfing.
Show me a case of Covid from internet contact?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I care enough about other people to know it’s not up to me to deny them their religion
#mischaracterization. Lever stuck on Trumptard? They can practice all they want just not in large groups with a pandemic going on.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
#mischaracterization. Lever stuck on Trumptard? They can practice all they want just not in large groups with a pandemic going on.
So now you get to decide for others what are essential aspects of their religions?

does this apply to Christians only or to Jews and Muslims as well?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
What people should do is besides the point. We need to formulate our individual approach based on what we think people actually will and won't do. We had a mask-free culture 3 months ago. It's changed a bit since then and probably will continue to change. Maybe you think calling church people stupid will do the trick. I think that assumption may be open to debate.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So now you get to decide for others what are essential aspects of their religions?

does this apply to Christians only or to Jews and Muslims as well?
Of course in applies to all religions, just the evangelical mouthbreathers are bitching the loudest. More Trumtard talking points, and you were making such progress. Going through a sex drought again?