Trumby pardons war criminals.....

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How about the gold star family he attacked during the campaign or stealing money from the veterans?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
How does pardoning these guys crash the country?

The country is doing great, btw.
What are the ramifications of pardoning war criminals and murders? You get more war criminals and murders.

Why do we have problems with Iran today? Because of a small stupid decision decades ago to prop up 1 man's regime decades ago.

Small things can grow into big problems.

tRump has a strategy of doing outrageous things when he wants to change to news cycle.

Parts of the country are doing well. Parts are terrifying. 22 trillion in debt can buy a lot of illusion.

By the way, Rincon was so sh!tty this morning. Over run with funboards and wavestorms. Which one was you?

Reactions: Woke AF

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
By the way, I applaud the president for this. Our military exists to kill people and destroy sh!t on the battlefield. They should not have to second guess shooting potential threats. sh!t happens in the danger zone and who are we to second guess men who are risking their lives. Don't want US military people shooting your people then don't fuk with the USA.

Reactions: gbg

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
By the way, I applaud the president for this. Our military exists to kill people and destroy sh!t on the battlefield. They should not have to second guess shooting potential threats. sh!t happens in the danger zone and who are we to second guess men who are risking their lives. Don't want US military people shooting your people then don't fuk with the USA.
Neocon says what?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What are the ramifications of pardoning war criminals and murders? You get more war criminals and murders.

Why do we have problems with Iran today? Because of a small stupid decision decades ago to prop up 1 man's regime decades ago.

Small things can grow into big problems.

tRump has a strategy of doing outrageous things when he wants to change to news cycle.

Parts of the country are doing well. Parts are terrifying. 22 trillion in debt can buy a lot of illusion.

By the way, Rincon was so sh!tty this morning. Over run with funboards and wavestorms. Which one was you?
I wasn’t there. I went Norte....

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Amen brother. This is great news. Sends a message to our enemies that we don't have to play by these bullshit rules anymore. Fuck those motherfuckers.