Trumby is directly responsible for allowing the Turks to slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
To make an informed decision about the trump pulling troops, I would need more information.

If trump is doing it because he has business interests in Turkey does that influence your opinion about the move?

Same with sending troops to SA.

Is it the okay if that is driving the US's ME policy?
There’s 3 threads on the subject. How much more information do you need?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So are you willing to go yourself to help them? Send your kids?

We've partnered with the Saudis as well, so you're good with protecting them?

Instead of resorting to that old mantra why don't you try to defend the amorality and outright crass nature by which Trumby's actions have directly resulted in slaughter of innocent people.

And his idle threats to impose sanctions won't amount to a hill of beans. Nobody takes him seriously.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Instead of resorting to that old mantra why don't you try to defend the amorality and outright crass nature by which Trumby's actions have directly resulted in slaughter of innocent people.

And his idle threats to impose sanctions won't amount to a hill of beans. Nobody takes him seriously.
I'm not resorting to the old manta, this is a thought exercise for you.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Currently going on in Syria:

-Kurds being slaughtered
-Kurds allying with Syrian military
-ISIS prisoners escaping
-the ISIS flag has been raised
-caliphate being re-formed

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Funny, you Kurd apologists don't seem to care whether or or not we are spread too thin to handle a massively larger threat:

After all, TRUMP.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Currently going on in Syria:

-Kurds being slaughtered
-Kurds allying with Syrian military
-ISIS prisoners escaping
-the ISIS flag has been raised
-caliphate being re-formed
What I find amazing is that for my whole life the democrats were the party against wars and our military. Suddenly Trumby moves like 100 troops out of harms way and the left in this country are suddenly a bunch of war hawks wanting World War 3. These idiots will say or do anything if they think that they can get Trumby with it. Democrats have zero integrity.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Just thought of something else........who else remember during the last election and its aftermath how the left believed Trumby was going to start World War 3? the guy is making good on his promises to get us out of foreign entanglements and now the left wants to beat the war drums because BadOrangeman.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What I find amazing is that for my whole life the democrats were the party against wars and our military. Suddenly Trumby moves like 100 troops out of harms way and the left in this country are suddenly a bunch of war hawks wanting World War 3. These idiots will say or do anything if they think that they can get Trumby with it. Democrats have zero integrity.

Careful with your attribution substitutions.

Also, is that the extent of your grasp on foreign policy? Seems like your grasp is about as good as Trumby's. This administration is completely devoid of a cogent foreign policy and Trumby is currently acting on whims and "going with his gut".

The actions of the US military and the Trumby admin currently read as Trumby acceding to Moscow, allowing the formation of a power vacuum, allowing Turks to commit genocide, and creating a favorable environment for the reconstitution of the Caliphate. ISIS is literally flying their flag again.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Just thought of something else........who else remember during the last election and its aftermath how the left believed Trumby was going to start World War 3? the guy is making good on his promises to get us out of foreign entanglements and now the left wants to beat the war drums because BadOrangeman.

He just sent 2000 troops to Saudi Arabia. How is that making good on getting us out of foreign entanglements?