Trumby is directly responsible for allowing the Turks to slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
So,

Obama was directly responsible to send US forces into Afghanistan and kill anybody remotely related to the Taliban.

And he got a Nobel Peace Prize.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So,

Obama was directly responsible to send US forces into Afghanistan and kill anybody remotely related to the Taliban.

And he got a Nobel Peace Prize.
Wrong! It was GW who sent troops to Afghanistan

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Going to Afghanistan was the right move poorly executed.

Leaving Syria might have been the right move but it was certainly poorly executed.

The American troops there were a bargaining chip.

--erbb Neo con out!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Not our problem

You're welcome to volunteer to help Kurds if it bothers you that much.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You think this way because you are amoral.

Plenty of Americans also argued that extermination of Jews in the 1930s and 40s wasn’t our problem.
Sending others to do something you won't do yourself is immoral

When we're dealing with international relations and taxpayer dollars one has to be amoral. Letting fee-fees dictate policy results in disasters

If you really care, volunteer to go help the Kurds

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It became our problem when we took them on as partners.

Just because you're short, doesn't make you a troll. You might just be a dwarf.
"We" didn't do that. "We" are tired of the Middle East

So by that line of reasoning I take it you're a fan of Trump sending troops to Saudi Arabia as well? "We" took them on as partners as well

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
"We" didn't do that. "We" are tired of the Middle East

So by that line of reasoning I take it you're a fan of Trump sending troops to Saudi Arabia as well? "We" took them on as partners as well
"We didn't do that" makes no sense and ignores facts. We did partner with them, and had them take risk upon themselves.

I do not want to see aid go to the Saudis. Firstly, because they don't need it and can pay their own way. Secondly, the partnership ended when they killed and dismembered a journalist.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump only moved a couple of hundred troops, we are still in Syria. The fact that you so called non interventionist Trumptards are not screaming about Trump sending 2k more Troops to criminal/terrorist Saudis is amazing, cult membership is a hell of a thing.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"We didn't do that" makes no sense and ignores facts. We did partner with them, and had them take risk upon themselves.

I do not want to see aid go to the Saudis. Firstly, because they don't need it and can pay their own way. Secondly, the partnership ended when they killed and dismembered a journalist.
Hypocrisy and inconsistency, like usual.

Go yourself, or send your kids if you're that concerned with helping the Kurds

I have always been against any involvement in the middle east, so no, I didn't do that

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Trump only moved a couple of hundred troops, we are still in Syria. The fact that you so called non interventionist Trumptards are not screaming about Trump sending 2k more Troops to criminal/terrorist Saudis is amazing, cult membership is a hell of a thing.
And it's even more amazing that you guys can scream and cry about our "partners" the Kurds while being against helping our "partners" the Saudis

You can't have it both ways

(ps we're against the troops in SA too)

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I have always been against any involvement in the middle east, so no, I didn't do that
That makes as much sense as me telling you that since you always been in favor of tRump, you should do jail time with him.

We as a nation partnered with the Kurds, so we as a nation per them protection.

Just because you are short, doesn't make you a troll. You might just be a dwarf.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
And to further my argument, it isn't about the troops protecting the Kurds. It is about tRump giving permission for Turkey to attack the Kurds, as part of the acquiescence of tRump to Russia, and so tRump can build another hotel in Turkey.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That makes as much sense as me telling you that since you always been in favor of tRump, you should do jail time with him.

We as a nation partnered with the Kurds, so we as a nation per them protection.

Just because you are short, doesn't make you a troll. You might just be a dwarf.
So are you willing to go yourself to help them? Send your kids?

We've partnered with the Saudis as well, so you're good with protecting them?