Trumby is directly responsible for allowing the Turks to slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Then I didn't say any lives "were wasted", dumbass.
But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

Watch yourself, bible-thumper

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
And to further my argument, it isn't about the troops protecting the Kurds. It is about tRump giving permission for Turkey to attack the Kurds, as part of the acquiescence of tRump to Russia, and so tRump can build another hotel in Turkey.
link?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Still can't understand the difference between apples and oranges,. The Saudis are one of the worst regimes world wide. Do Trumps admitted conflicts of Interest with the Turks bother you at all?
There's no apple/orange comparison here. You're either for interventionism or you're against it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
There's no apple/orange comparison here. You're either for interventionism or you're against it.
Keeping a couple of hundred troops that are already there to protect the kurds vs a 2000 person new deployment which one is more interventionist? You really can't be this dumb can you?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Keeping a couple of hundred troops that are already there to protect the kurds vs a 2000 person new deployment which one is more interventionist? You really can't be this dumb can you?
I've already expressed how much I'm against a 2000 person new deployment. Many times.

The hypocrisy is those who want to keep troops for the Kurds yet agree with me about Saudi Arabia.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I've already expressed how much I'm against a 2000 person new deployment. Many times.

The hypocrisy is those who want to keep troops for the Kurds yet agree with me about Saudi Arabia.
2 completely different situations, you just can't accept this.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just like everysurfer earlier, you're proving I'm right by conceding and resorting to ad hominem.

You're a brainless NPC that decides what you're opposed to by looking at the opposite of what Trump does.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The Kurds and the Saudis are both Middle Eastern "allies" that are sucking off the teat of the American taxpayer and American military. Both can go fuck themselves and deal with their own fights

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Just like everysurfer earlier, you're proving I'm right by conceding and resorting to ad hominem.

You're a brainless NPC that decides what you're opposed to by looking at the opposite of what Trump does.
"Brainless" "Hypocrite"
Now just stamp your feet and hit me with your purse, Nancy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
To make an informed decision about the trump pulling troops, I would need more information.

If trump is doing it because he has business interests in Turkey does that influence your opinion about the move?

Same with sending troops to SA.

Is it the okay if that is driving the US's ME policy?